←  FS

Red Pepper Racing

»

Cheddajsauto Custom Shifters

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 06 Sep 2010

Guess who's back, back again. Chedda_j is back at the game. Purchusing a Modern metal lathe as of friday for our performance shop I.E ksp tuning. So you know what that means, I'm going to be making short shifters again. I may have to increase prices slightly, due to the fact that I'm spending 2500 dollars to build this stuff now. Oh and this is a testing waters thread, I need some serious inquiries so I can make my decision final.

KSousa's Photo KSousa 07 Sep 2010

I would like to vouch for chedda j's shifters. I have mine installed, and its great. I got the adjustable shift length and would recommend that to anyone. Fit in perfectly, nice short shift, quality built piece.

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 07 Sep 2010

count me in wink.gif

fat_85_civic's Photo fat_85_civic 07 Sep 2010

ide be in for sure!

GeezRX's Photo GeezRX 07 Sep 2010

I'm interested in probably two pending "new pricing".

Aren D.'s Photo Aren D. 07 Sep 2010

yep I am "in"

enduser's Photo enduser 07 Sep 2010

I am in. Let me know and I will send the cash.

87SiKid's Photo 87SiKid 07 Sep 2010

Count me in also, Been looking around for a while to finally buy one from you. what are the prices going for now?

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 07 Sep 2010

Private messages sent For those who are wondering, the shifters will be ready to order as of the 11th of September 2010. Thank you all in advance for your orders and Im excited to do buisness with you.

badpenny's Photo badpenny 07 Sep 2010

Chedda, I am still interested, sadly I cannot commit.

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 07 Sep 2010

Chedda, I am still interested, sadly I cannot commit.

I understand, if all goes as planned il be making these for atleast three months. There is a large window there for you to try and commit to this, btw good to hear from you.

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 08 Sep 2010

replied with noob questions unsure.gif

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 08 Sep 2010

replied with noob questions unsure.gif

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 08 Sep 2010

A little help from kaka.

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 08 Sep 2010

If you had looked a little harder, i actually deleted the post that you quoted, for the reason i was just guessing off the top of my head.

NOW, the dual bend shorter style is only slightly longer than the stock shifter, the kaka is as long as the one in the picture.

The fact is, il make pictures next to the oem one as soon as i can, for now you will have to judge form the pictures. If your willing to wait, there is a kaka style shifter that i have to make right away for a customer and i can take a picture next to the oem one just for you wink.gif