←  South East

Red Pepper Racing

»

Am I The Only One!?

Screech's Photo Screech 15 Sep 2005

I've mentioned this before, but I really think I live in 3rd/1st gen heaven. Blacksheep and I both own 3rd gens, and there is an unknown owner of a blue one in town. Blacksheep told me about 3 3rd gens at a nearby saveage yard not too long ago. A neighbor 3 doors down has a 1st gen. I guy I met from the next town also has a 1st gen. A girl I lived with in that same town had 2 1st gens, wreckd them both though, not her fault either time. sad.gif (The engine from her second wreck went into my first 3rd gen (84 1500S) that I bought with a busted timing belt, later I sold that car to Blacksheep.) I had my choice of 2 decent 86 Sis when I bought the Si.

1986CREX's Photo 1986CREX 20 Sep 2005

We live in the same town? huh.gif I thought I lived in AL.... laugh.gif you just described here

Alchemist Dragon's Photo Alchemist Dragon 08 Oct 2005

Born in Crossnore, NC (Near Grandfather Mtn).. Live in Asheville, NC while I am going to College.. I moved to Tampa during my sophmore year of high school. I do miss living in Tampa though.. Hope to move back once I finish school..

SilverRex-Bullet's Photo SilverRex-Bullet 08 Oct 2005

hey screech where are u located in NC... blink.gif ...im lookin for a 1st gen si.....

savestheday's Photo savestheday 10 Oct 2005

im in charlotte, nc. we should have a 1g/3g meet at some ccr or scr autocross event. but my car is not up and running yet.

3rdgensi's Photo 3rdgensi 30 Oct 2005

i see nothing about the midatlantic. come on va, dc, md, pa where are you ppl? i'm from north baltimore and i know there's quite a few 3rd gens around. haven't seen 1st gens though how bout forum members.

*86_civic*'s Photo *86_civic* 01 Nov 2005

Sup guys, Im at Va i got an 86 Civic.

*86_civic*'s Photo *86_civic* 01 Nov 2005

[B
QUOTE (*86_civic* @ Nov 1 2005, 01:37 PM)
Sup guys, Im at Va i got an 86 Civic.

Ohh yea almost forgot it only has 43k original miles on a 1.3 litre carbed and a 4-speed manual tranny. as soon i have atleast one pic ile post it... don't like the color that much though.

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 08 Nov 2005

hey, man, read my post on page one!! i'm from VA! hahaaa. wink.gif

calmoc9's Photo calmoc9 14 Nov 2005

east tn

scott

car_bum's Photo car_bum 14 Nov 2005

you think there rare where you guys live, try up here in canada. the civic si was never sold here and the crx si was only for 87 and theres only a few hundred of them sold, and if that doesnt make it hard enough, try finding a 20 year old car thats survived the salt, ive managed to find 4 and bought them all, and all where scrap but 1, 87 crx si with 159km and no winters.

ZcSi CRX's Photo ZcSi CRX 27 Nov 2005

jacksonville nc here

cirrux's Photo cirrux 27 Nov 2005

I live in Greenville SC. I drive an 87 silver CRX Si.

tchannel's Photo tchannel 30 Nov 2005

Wow...I thought I was the only one in South Kakalaka (Simpsonville) that had an interest in these cars ...I'm driving a red 86 3g hatch.

Tim

bigk3000's Photo bigk3000 30 Nov 2005

need help tuning your carb? ELDO would be the one to ask..

search for his carb tuning post, it explains it very clearly