Someone Broke Into My Car! Pics.. 56k No..

• You cannot reply to this topic
57 replies to this topic

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
EDIT.. this post has been altered to protect the innocent!!!well guys somebody broke into my car while parked in my driveway about 7:00 P.M. he shattered my back window (well the officer came back now to give me some info/paperwork (as i will be attending trial for this).. ...... insurance will fix my windows tomorrow at 8:00 am and i will get them tinted too so i will post pics up.... . BTW what an idiot.. the box is too big to fit out of the hatch and the speakers are alpine TYPE-R dvc 1500 watt subs weighing in at 15-20 lbs a peice..and the box i made is 3/4"mdf..so total like 100lbs plus.. LOL.. and he was ON FOOT!!!!

this first pic you can see in the far left where he pushed the glass away to grab my box..

this pic is my sub box i made myself LOL accented with beautiful broken glass..

here is my lovely redpepperracing.com 15" decal.. accented by broken glass...

here is my 69 datsun roadster LOL i tookthe pic since the rex was in the garage anyways..It runs like a top registered but i never drive it sorry the mess inside those are some 1gen rex parts...the interior needs redone in it, thats why i dont drive it......

Edited by etmydst, 01 March 2006 - 02:56 AM.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

Iiiiiiiiiiii likey. You want to send that too when you send the rims? Please sad.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (badpenny @ Mar 1 2006, 02:21 AM)
Oh yeah, ummm, you do know this can be submitted as evidence, right?

hey he could have swung that bar at me but i wasnt paying attention LOL....

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm glad you caught the idiot. Sometimes a good old-fashioned beating is all that is needed. wink.gif

BTW, I'm glad to see he had enough sense not to break the window with the RPR sticker on it. laugh.gif

DSMTimeline.jpg

AggressiveST

damn the bad luck ph34r.gif

Edited by AggressiveST, 01 March 2006 - 09:53 PM.

THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Mar 1 2006, 02:30 AM)
congrats man, I would have loved to have had that opportunity with people who have broken into my cars in the past. I do suggest you delete this thread though. You can get in a lot of trouble, not to mention getting the cop fired, if the wrong person sees this.

yeah i guess i have to reword it ........but if i cant trust RPR members ..WHO CAN I TRUST??? LOL

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
Damn I missed out on all the good stuff. After the trial you so have to repost the details.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
^^^^ yeah, i'd love to see it. damn timezones... mad.gif you lucky bastard all theese fantasies of what i would do to the jackasses that has broken in to my car, and you get to live those fantasies.
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

dude050

• 第一世代 CRX-SI
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '97 BMW 325ti, '96 BMW 357Ti
    Garage View Garage
Yeah it definately sucks having you car broken into...ive had it happen 4 times since december to both of my cars right in front of the house. I know its the new neighbors across the street, ive made the police reports, but nothing...its not like i can go over there and do somethin about it without getting myself in trouble. Youve gotta love theives.

GIFF

• The Integrated Technology CF-48 Exclusive Gear For Honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI, 94 Integra, 09 Fit
    • Image Gallery
well it looks like he figured out the smash part of "smash and grab"

SportInjectedClub

PM me if you have these for sale:
OEM or DS Tuning Floor mats

C8V6C

Glad he got caught...tell the lawyer you only want him castarized....or however you spell it tongue.gif

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (badpenny @ Mar 1 2006, 02:28 AM)
QUOTE (Airgazm86 @ Mar 1 2006, 02:24 AM)
I'm glad you caught the idiot.  Sometimes a good old-fashioned beating is all that is needed. wink.gif

BTW, I'm glad to see he had enough sense not to break the window with the RPR sticker on it. laugh.gif

Yeah, could you imagine over 3000 1G/3G owners running to cali to beat a guys a$$? laugh.gif

I would SOOOO be in for that!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
etmydst. You need to give us the information, of when the trial is so we can pack the courtroom. I would be so down to go to court for that.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

mayhem019

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
I asked my sheriff friend what to do if I ever caught someone and he said its ok to beat them up a little... Its expected to be able to detain someone. Just keep it to body blows, and its ok. Just dont hit his face too bad it doesnt look good when the cop shows. But he said if you over do it just put a knife in his hand before the cops get there haha
user posted image

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Sorry that your car got broke in to but on the pluse side its pretty cool that you got to bust up the F'er.