←  WTB

Red Pepper Racing

»

Looking For Driver's Side Spindle

niccer's Photo niccer 06 Oct 2016

Anyone have a spare driver's side spindle laying around they'd like to sell?  I need one in the next week, so any help would be appreciated. 

CRXer87hf's Photo CRXer87hf 06 Oct 2016

Uh oh, what happened?  I may have on lying around you can just have.  I'll check when I get home today.

niccer's Photo niccer 06 Oct 2016

That's the part you brought up last night that I need for Chedda's rear camber/caster plates.  I thought it was just a bolt that I could source from the parts store but it needs to be the whole driver's side rear spindle.

CRXer87hf's Photo CRXer87hf 06 Oct 2016

Damn!  Well, nevermind then.  I may have a front one, but not a rear spindle.  Sucks about needing an extra drivers side spindle.  Guess I'll be needing one in the future too. 

del's Photo del 06 Oct 2016

Use camber shims, save a bucket of money

rallyxcrx's Photo rallyxcrx 10 Oct 2016

They are available new from the parts store, Dave

niccer's Photo niccer 12 Oct 2016

They are available new from the parts store, Dave

I've checked the standard parts stores, including rockauto and can't seem to find where they're listed.  Any help would be appreciated if you know specifically what parts store carries them. 

GeezRX's Photo GeezRX 12 Oct 2016

Well a quick search by Honda part number provided these two sites showing them available:

http://www.hondapart...10-SB2-010.html

http://www.bernardip...10-SB2-020.aspx

I'd be very surprised if they actually have them, however since the one is listed as coming through the Vintage Parts location...best of luck!

niccer's Photo niccer 12 Oct 2016

Cool site, I'll be sure to bookmark that one.  I assume that R. RR means right rear or something of that nature, which sucks.  Can't seem to get the great folks off the 3g/1g facebook pages that are parting out their cars to sell me theirs for some reason...  No candidates at the local parts yards either. 

GeezRX's Photo GeezRX 12 Oct 2016

Sorry...I knew you wanted the driver's or left side and went and listed the passenger's side (See "Old and usually in the way"). On going back and checking specifically the LEFT side spindle, HondaPartsNow, the first link shows discontinued but the second link shows this side still "available" through Vintage Parts also so maybe...

http://www.bernardip...11-SB2-020.aspx

Part # 52211-SB2-020

jsgprod's Photo jsgprod 13 Oct 2016

I have one or two of them under one of the workbenches in the garage.

Also have a complete HF rear axle (without the aluminum drums). I just have to pull it off the car.

niccer's Photo niccer 13 Oct 2016

Thanks Geez!

I have one or two of them under one of the workbenches in the garage.

Also have a complete HF rear axle (without the aluminum drums). I just have to pull it off the car.

Let me know how much you'd like to get for one of the spindles shipped to 30043 and I'll paypal you. 

CRXer87hf's Photo CRXer87hf 13 Oct 2016

Thanks Geez!

Let me know how much you'd like to get for one of the spindles shipped to 30043 and I'll paypal you. 

If you get two, I'll buy the extra one off you in anticipation of doing this same mod in the future!

rallyxcrx's Photo rallyxcrx 13 Oct 2016

Rockauto has them, arp studs work in the Timken brand, but not all the cheapo ones, Dave 

jsgprod's Photo jsgprod 14 Oct 2016

Thanks Geez!

I didn't get a chance to look for them yesterday, I will have plenty of time this weekend however.

I'll let you know.