Hallarious Toilet Story

• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
so i been up lately finishing presents for soon to be nephews ( girlfriends side) and whan to not this included cutting out some designs in grip tape for skates...which i am really good at... (you should see the nintendo board)
anyways i am sleepy as hell, in fact so tired i am sick.. but its the soon to be nephews birthday party last night at a local pizza place a very busy pizza place. All yeasturday i felt like i was going to pass out and shit my pants at the same time, i probally shouldnt of had pizza on top of that.
But i had to go, dinner goes fine presents are given, I get praise for the grip tape art work yay time for a smoke. then thedoom rumble was heard i knew it was time let me just say my head was not clear it couldnt pay attention i walked back into the resturant and headed to the narrow hall way to where the bathrooms are i got o a stall and think
"wow its preety clean in here for once."

then i unleash the doom of our time. the roar was deafening but relief was not enjoyed to lon as voices were heard un familiar voices were heard... womens voices were heard. I thought
" those better be boys voices...boys can sound like women some times."
no such luck i peaked under the stall wall to see womens shoes ... then it hits me i used this bath room before and i dont remeber the stalls like this i though t it was strange that there is a trash can in the stall . my mind being feeble from exhaustion came up with a plan finish and run.... i peeked above the walls of mty stall to make sure ther was no women waiting and i booked i took a shower when i got home to make sure i dont have cooties .

recap i un knowingly violently violated a womens bath room with my special mix of brown krylon and the worst flatulence ever and booked

Edited by Ghost-One, 22 December 2004 - 12:06 PM.

Gumby

• Your Daddy
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 Civic HB 1500S 83 Bronco
Whew good thing they did'nt catch ya , LOL!!!
user posted image

GIFF

• The Integrated Technology CF-48 Exclusive Gear For Honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 CRX SI, 94 Integra, 09 Fit
    • Image Gallery
That my friend is friggin hilarious(spelling?)

SportInjectedClub

PM me if you have these for sale:
OEM or DS Tuning Floor mats

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hehehe, good work there gravy legs

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
lol. Thats nasty and funny.

87MugenProCR-X

• Just Drive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Honda CRX, 94 Honda Civic 4dr, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wgn, 91 Mazda Miata
That was fuggin hilarious!!! I accidently went into a girls restroom once, but not like that....

Julian

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
LOL! What else could you do?

I was takin a piss at the urinal at the Sheetz in Breezewood, PA.. just about to get on the turnpike. Someone is in the stall next to me. I hear them exit the stall and go to the sink.. I look over and it's a really, really hot girl! I zip it up and what do I do.. I start hitting on her. She says "I wasn't gonna wait in that line". I love a girl who takes control.. haha.

I had the home court advantage, but I'm married, so I had to let it go. smile.gif
No more CRX

C8V6C

Hahahaa, thats funny shib......lol

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
bump for funny

Cäz™

• I love Wal*Mart
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 93 Civic Lx sedan
Women are goddamn lucky. most of the time they get the nice, clean bathrooms (even though we all know they are dirrtier than men). It smells like a fresh ocean breeze in their bathroom, but in ours...smells like pine-sol heaven, with a smidgid of poo. Oh, and locker rooms...wtf is up with that. The boys locker room at my school was shitty. broken mirror, "Out Of Order" urinals and toilets, rusty old lockers, no ventillation, smelt like varnish and sweat, cold as hell. Yet, the girls locker room, perfect. fan in the ceiling, toilets (with doors on the stalls), working sinks, clean showers, a fooseball table, and it smelt pretty...i mean...damn...it did smel pretty.

Ghost, I amend you for your honorable actions of crossing into enemy territory and commencing operation "brown eagle"

I like fried rice

Facebook me!
http://www.myspace.com/xcazx "...but like i said, i am not desparate...seriously. just bored..."

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Could it be that womens rooms smell better simply for the fact that there usually are women in it, who normally have at least some perfume on them?

CRXsBaby

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: You don't want to know...
QUOTE (87Si @ Dec 22 2004, 01:08 PM)
LOL!  What else could you do?

I was takin a piss at the urinal at the Sheetz in Breezewood, PA.. just about to get on the turnpike.  Someone is in the stall next to me.  I hear them exit the stall and go to the sink.. I look over and it's a really, really hot girl!  I zip it up and what do I do.. I start hitting on her.  She says "I wasn't gonna wait in that line".  I love a girl who takes control.. haha.

I had the home court advantage, but I'm married, so I had to let it go.  smile.gif

I was just about to say... most girls aren't embarassed to be in mens bathrooms. In the last month, I've been in about 3, because I don't feel like waiting. I'll let my girl take the female bathroom, and I'll walk into the mens in a gas station. No biggy. As long as there aren't cranky old men in the bathroom, they don't seem to really care. biggrin.gif
Just Me

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Disco Stu @ Dec 22 2004, 05:44 PM)
Could it be that womens rooms smell better simply for the fact that there usually are women in it, who normally have at least some perfume on them?

dood cmon women are gross poo machines

down4ce

QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Dec 22 2004, 05:49 PM)

OMG too funny!

Edited by down4ce, 22 December 2004 - 06:21 PM.

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Dec 22 2004, 06:49 PM)
QUOTE (Disco Stu @ Dec 22 2004, 05:44 PM)

I'm not into the Cleveland Steamers, so I wouldn't know.
Poo is for toilets to flush, not for people to look at and quantify.