Wtb: Clean Shell

• You cannot reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Acura Integra RS
Hello all. i am looking for a cheap, clean shell. must be rust free. black, white, or charcoal preferred. i need a rolling chassis. no motor needed. wiring is preferred. interior is preferred but not necessary. ideally i want everything but the motor. i would rather have a hatch for the project i'm currently working on, but would consider a crx. the hatch must be a SI. i would prefer the car to be in texas. let me know if you have anything or know of anything. OH, and must have a clean title!
thanks in advance

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 92 Integra GS-R , 85 Turbo CRX Si -Stolen 09/07
Coming to the dark side? tongue.gif

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
QUOTE (1goldteg @ Mar 29 2007, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coming to the dark side? tongue.gif

i've been looking for one since before i got the teg.. but now i have a spare teg sitting beside the house (perfect donor) just waiting for a civic to be put in. ph34r.gif

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
Sweet! you been checking eBay, I thought I saw a nice Rex out in Texas (black like mine)

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
here you go, its a little expensive but clean body, I wish mine had as clean a body!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...tem170096434928

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
i have been checking ebay, but generally i search for hatches (id rather have a hatch, but would consider a rex). thanks for the link, i actually havent seen that one. its nice.. which makes it tempting, but i dont really wanna spend that much money. for a normal car i would consider it. but i just cant see spending that much money just so i can turn around and rip the motor out of it. we'll have to see. thanks for looking out for me though smile.gif

lilneedle

• Mcguyver's long lost son...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 Civic 1300 With complete brown top teg convo...
    • Image Gallery
buy my almost finished fresh swapped 3g..it clean as hell..for 700
FORSALE$700BUX...
86 1300 3G With Teg conversion...DOHC BABY!!!

SAHCR-Saving Abused Hondas for Cleanup and Restoration-member.

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
actually, since i started this thread, i found a shell. it should be delivered next saturday (i think). the only way i would get another shell at this point was if it was SUPER-DUPER clean, and either black, white, or charcoal.

lilneedle

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
My shell has absolutely no rust...and no dents....right now it fresh flat black primered...ready for paint...and has a fresh swap...whats up...
FORSALE$700BUX...

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
Lil needle if I had the funds right now I would pick that up, but use it as a DD for work, and fix it as I get time, I would ideally like to keep the rex at home so I can prep her for the track/shows....

Hows the exhaust on her and what about suspension??

drag13honda

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
hey. the thing is, i want a clean hatch with the paint already there. i am very paticular about my cars. it bugs me when a car is painted on the outside but the door jams, under the hood, etc. are a different color. which means to do what i want to do i have to strip the whole car down to nothing and paint from scratch (which to me is how it should be done anyways). and the thing with me looking for a clean hatch is, ideally so i dont have to do that. i already have a teg that needs to be painted, which is actually what the civic will be replacing so i have the time to get everything accomplished. if i didnt have another civic on the way i would be alot more apt to buy yours. so unless i can find the exact hatch i am looking for, i am just going to swap my spare motor into the hatch on the way, and drive it till the wheels fall off. i do appretiate the offer, but at this time i will have to pass.

and on a side note, between everything i have going on here, i wouldnt have time to come down and get the car. and i dont see the point in paying as much if not more than the car cost me to ship it here.

lilneedle

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Just the fresh swap is worth 700 if not more...where yu live...I hope an rpr mamber picks this car up so I can keep tabs on it...BUMP
FORSALE$700BUX...

civicsi86

• Granny
  • Pip
yo. im in orlando and im seriously interested in the 86 1300 with the dohc teg swap. u say $700. give me a call 407-314-0854 - sebar (see-bar) or just email me. [email protected]
Skrapper Concept