• You cannot reply to this topic
68 replies to this topic

gtpilot

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si - HYDRA, '86 CRX Si
    • Image Gallery
I have had a lot of people pinging me about starting another Group Buy for the 1st Gen CRX MUGEN Body Kit that Jamie @ Houseman Autosport is building...so, it is near Tax Refund time and let's get it rolling...

The specifics - we need a minimum of five people to get a Group Buy - The price is $1300 plus shipping (shipping has been averaging $250) - you have to put half down, $650 to get into the Group Buy. The balance is due when the kit is ready to ship. Right now, Jamie has orders that will put the deliveries from this Group Buy out about two months, so ther eis time to get the balance of the money together. He has split the kit between people, if someone wants the fenders, someone wants the bumpers, etc...

For people that just want individual pieces (plus shipping):

Front or rear bumper cover. $295.00 EA.
Front fenders. $250.00 EA
Rear fender flares. $165.00 EA
Rocker Panels. $165.00 EA
Header panel. $165.00

Pictures of the kit

Let's hear who wants a kit!

Kirk

ol'skoolrex_PH

• Street Racer
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Ballade CRX, 87 CRX Si, 95 Civic
is there a minum or maximum number of people that can get in on this? I'm waiting on an insurance settlement so I won't have 1300 to plop down until i get that (shouldn't be too long!) right now I'm crying because I wish I had the money to do this but I have two tuner cars and so many other expenses. I want one and will be getting it when I get my insurance settlement.. when that time comes I'll ask how and where to send the money

gtpilot

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
As I stated, a minimum of five people is the requirement for a Group Buy...implying no maximum number of people - heck, the more the merrier!

When the minimum of five is met, (that means deposits turned in) I would post again stating the production of the kits for the Group Buy has begun...anyone can still get in that Group Buy until the first kit ships. After that, it takes another Group Buy (again, a minimum of five people) to get the $1300 price.

All kits are shippied by the order that deposits are received...

Kirk

UltimX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ol'skoolrex_PH:

I thought you already had one mr ballade sports?

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
Put me on the list Kirk, you know im ready for mine happy.gif

Just let me know where to direct the money to, it will be in the form of a check.

-Rob
SportInjectedClub

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
I know there are somemore people that want this kit..........just look at the pics. It will make your car look so good. So lets get that list going.

1. eastsiderider
SportInjectedClub

Masta

This may be a dumb question, but can I install just the fenders and side skirts without the bumpers and header panel? On my 87 Si?

Thanks

D.
Civic Nation. Represent.

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
As far as I know you can Masta. I was on Cardomain one time and there was a kid with just the fender flares. You should check it out.

-Rob
SportInjectedClub

ol'skoolrex_PH

• Street Racer
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Ballade CRX, 87 CRX Si, 95 Civic
QUOTE (UltimX @ Mar 3 2004, 01:06 PM)
ol'skoolrex_PH:

I thought you already had one mr ballade sports?

the Ballade Sports Edition CRX didn't come with the Mugen Aero kit... and I have a Mugen aero kit that's on another car if that's what you're refering too... I've got 2 G1 CRXs and I'm still workin' on one of them to get both of them exsactly the same other than color (the finished one is Dark Grey and has a SOHC EW4 that runs 13.8, the project one is Light grey and has a DOHC ZC that's not done yet)

UltimX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I was just kidding about the ballade sports thing. Yeah i know the ballade sports car didn't come with a mugen kit. I was just wondering why you want another one if you already have one. Thats all.

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
Im definitely in on this buy.
When and where do i need to send my $650 downpayment.

And if anyone on here wants just the header panel, mine will be for sale. Or we can work out some kind of deal. I have no use for it since I have the 1 piece Carbon Fiber hood.

GTpilot: any pics of the completed repro? On or off a car? Both?

thanks!

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
1. eastsiderider
2. funkmaster
SportInjectedClub

gtpilot

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (funkmaster @ Mar 4 2004, 11:23 AM)
Im definitely in on this buy.
When and where do i need to send my $650 downpayment.

And if anyone on here wants just the header panel, mine will be for sale.  Or we can work out some kind of deal.  I have no use for it since I have the 1 piece Carbon Fiber hood.

GTpilot: any pics of the completed repro?  On or off a car?  Both?

thanks!

In the my post above there is a link to the gallery here on this website.

When you are prepared to send a deposit, send me an e-mail @ [email protected] - I'll keep track of where we are and tell you where to send the funds to.

Everyone, thanks for this help - Jamie is a long way from breaking even on the cost of this reproduction and I am just trying to help out!

Kirk

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
Kirk,

Yeah ive seen the pics of the original kit, AWESOME by the way...

I was looking for pictures of the actual repro. On or off a car doesnt matter. Im not second guessing the quality b/c I know houseman has an excellent reputation. I was just curious to see how they came out. I would really love to see a kit on a car! smile.gif

Unless something catastrophic happens, expect an email from me at the end of next week. Ill be ready to send the downpayment then.

gtpilot

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Well, my kit won't be here until much later this summer when I might have time to get it on before next winter...the racecar is just taking a lot of time.

I don't think anyone else has mounted their kit yet, but I ping a few of them and see if they have made progress.

Kirk