←  Meets

Red Pepper Racing

»

Sarge's 5th Annual Rpr Nec Meet

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 03 Mar 2010

Old Hondas, Samuel Adams beer, dogs and burgers, good friends, pogo sticking and flying peanuts.........nuff said. wink.gif

EDIT: crxls already called 2 sleeping spaces INSIDE ph34r.gif
Edited by crxls, 28 April 2010 - 11:58 AM.
i called it!!!

1985 CRX SI's Photo 1985 CRX SI 04 Mar 2010

YES!!!
Jeff

kedwards's Photo kedwards 04 Mar 2010

I have marked it on my calendar. Unfortunately, I see my wife is scheduled to work, but she may be able to switch.

Keith

Maine_Honda_Racer's Photo Maine_Honda_Racer 04 Mar 2010

I sooo hope I can go this year. However, wedding is September 4 and honeymoon is probably the following weekend. Don't know that I will be able to attend after all that. We'll see.

ChrisF-dude's Photo ChrisF-dude 04 Mar 2010

I'll plan my anniversary for the weekend prior to the meet, and talk any friends even considering getting married, out of it. If we get a blizzard, I'll try to bring the 4WD wagon, otherwise, the CRX. With or without woman, maybe a substitute.

badpenny's Photo badpenny 05 Mar 2010

dry.gif Sarge, your words were, "No mention of flying peanuts this year"

lil buddy's Photo lil buddy 05 Mar 2010

yes!!! im there...with both cars biggrin.gif

E-Man's Photo E-Man 05 Mar 2010

Date looks good for my calendar and meet is penciled in.

Sgt. Pepper's Photo Sgt. Pepper 05 Mar 2010

QUOTE (badpenny @ Mar 5 2010, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dry.gif Sarge, your words were, "No mention of flying peanuts this year"

Did you think that if Keith brings his nut sack that we won't be slinging them around?

badpenny's Photo badpenny 06 Mar 2010

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Mar 5 2010, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you think that if Keith brings his nut sack that we won't be slinging them around?

Good point, nothing worse than stepping on an old mans nuts. We would be forced to sling them to keep from stepping on them.

Eman, you need to take some scissors and cut that date out of teh calender, and when people say "hey, what you got planned for Sept 25th" You just say, "that day has been pocketed in case of an emergency." It will be prime driving weather, I am sooooooo gonna enjoy it.

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 06 Mar 2010

i think i may have to go this year.. then again, last meet i went to in PA i got pulled over for nothing and didn't get a ticket.. long story.. maybe, should i say it??? maybe... my car may be running

Zephyr's Photo Zephyr 06 Mar 2010

That date looks like it'll work for Steph and I. We'll have to figure out how to get on or both of the racecars out there.

E-Man's Photo E-Man 07 Mar 2010

QUOTE (Zephyr @ Mar 6 2010, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That date looks like it'll work for Steph and I. We'll have to figure out how to get on or both of the racecars out there.

If I can get J-Man to go perhaps we can try to do that caravan we spoke about in the past Zephyr......

Elliot

RFL85CRXSI's Photo RFL85CRXSI 07 Mar 2010

Like always, you know I'll be there with (most likely) the Dx.

oleyline's Photo oleyline 08 Mar 2010

I'll be there, just have to decide what car to bring.
I'd be willing to host another barn tour if anyone is interested.

Ken