1500s Needs A Good Home

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

clunkycivic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 civic 1500s
I have a 1500s for sale. $400 I began to rebuild it for auto-x but I no longer have the tine to work on it. It is a great project to finish or a gold mine of parts. I do not have a title nor do I have keys only my bill of sale from when I bought it . I never planed to drive it on the road so I never registered it but I'm sure a title could be applied for and a serial # from the key cylinder can get a set of keys for the dealership for cheap. The car is in good shape! No major dents or rust but does have a cracked windshield and it is a combination of the factory white paint and a few primer spots. The EW-1 (made in japan) engine runs strong but need a new battery. The torsion bar and sway bar have been swapped for the wagon bars. I converted it to push button start and lights. I also have started weight reduction, the rear seat is gone and the stuff on the steering column has been removed but the rest is still intact. I'm In Tennessee, Please e-mail me at [email protected] for questions or if you want pics.

Thanks for looking,
Dwight