'87 Crx Dx Project Car

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

rwdcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx dx (in a re-build phase); 02 Cadillac Escalade (gas hog) ; 03 Honda Accord V6 Coupe
Hey everyone!

I'm going to be selling my 87 crx dx. Reason? No room, need $, etc, etc, etc. You've heard it before.

Here's the deal. Its an 87 crx dx with 198k. red. Engine is disassembled. The block was hottanked, bored and honed to match pistons to 75mm. I have a complete engine rebuild kit (for hydra conversion). A D16a1 browntop head. A new timing belt (15/16" 127 tooth. this eliminates the need for the extra idler pully.!)CBR900RR motorcycle carbs w/ extra jet kit. P29 pistons pressed on D15 rods. Low psi fuel pressure regulator (new). Tons more. Body is rust free. Only has one seat. (passenger converted to a driver) 87 Integra 14" wheels. I did the 'teg front break swap.

Extras...87 'teg sized Brembo slotted rotors. Extra set of 87 'teg break calipers ready for install. Full set of rear louvers (factory).I still have the D15 intake, head, pistons and carb (freshly rebuilt). D16 FI intake.

What it still needs....External fuel pump, a custom intake mani for the bike carbs. and well, I dont really know since my project is unfinished!
This project is 97% ready for rebuild.

$400. PM if interested.

Thanks to all.
rwdcrx.
"Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers"

Freedom has a taste, a sweetness, that only those that have fought for it, know.

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,05 Honda CRV, My Wife Up a Wall
pictures would help, just sayin ph34r.gif
"Horsepower sets how fast you hit the wall. Torque sets the size of the hole."

"... the motor car was poetry and tragedy, love and heroism." - Sinclair Lewis

Your car is an eminently replaceable mass production inanimate object that doesn't give a fuck about you.

"...Twas hard the woeful words to frame; To break the ties that bound us; But harder still to bear the shame; Of foreign chains around us..." - Robert Dwyer Joyce