Custom 2nd Gen Seat Covers

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

There used to be a guy who made and sold custom seat covers. I believe he was a member here (or just on ebay). I lost contact with him and might need his services for a set of covers for 2nd gen seats. If you know him, please steer him my way. Thanks.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

maddog

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 honda CRX SI
WolfCRX is who you are thinking of. Hope this helps!
Mark

Sgt. Pepper

WolfCRX is who you are thinking of. Hope this helps!
Mark

Nope, I know Doug. That's not the guy, although I wouldn't hesitate to have him stitch anything up.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

fat_85_civic

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 85 Civic 1500S - ZC converted
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
http://www.redpepper...showtopic=48314

I think this is the guy.

Luke

Sgt. Pepper

That's the guy. Didn't realize WolfCRX did a repair kit also (with foam). I just got (from a junkyard), a near perfect passenger seat out of a '91 CRX/Si for $10. The driver's seat bolster was bad, but rest of seat is nice. Maybe I should go back and get the driver's seat. While I am there I can get the seat pans out of the '86 HF they have.

Reason I was looking was I was afraid I wouldn't find a driver's seat to match the passenger seat I already have (what with fading and all).

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: -------- 1986' CRX Si (X2) -------- 1993' GMC Sanoma SLE
    • Image Gallery
I'm so glad this topic came up today. I am ready to restore 2 sets of second generation seats. I called the phone number on honda tech and left a message. If anyone does manage to get in touch with the guy before me please let me know how you did so.