* Street Custom: short throw and short handle $130
* Mini Drag: short throw, dual bend, stubby $140
* Drag Custom: short throw and dual bend "no reach kaka" $155

Finish style are: polished/

Paypal address: [email protected]
Email address: [email protected]

Posted Image

Street Custom: short throw
Material: Cpo/4340/Ihcp (hardened steel)
Handle Length: 10.25"
Throw Length: Fully adjustable (Stock to really short)

Mini Drag

Handle Length: 12.5"
Throw Length: Fully adjustable (Stock to really short)

Posted Image

Drag Custom: short throw and dual bend "no reach kaka"
Handle Length: 15 1/4"
Throw Length: Stock to Really Short depending on customer

Posted Image

Posted Image

* New prices higher due to incorperation of materials that were free as of last year.

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 30 Jan 2010

Note: Speedfreek is getting the next shifter, kaka style with an adjustable ball bearing lower end.

The next order will go to alexm86. Sorry i havent got back to you about your shifter. But i wont accept any more funds untill Speedfreeks shfiter is done.

1GEN_SI86's Photo 1GEN_SI86 30 Jan 2010

awesome chedda, I sent a PM for some clarification thanks!

kaymo's Photo kaymo 30 Jan 2010

if i didnt have a shifter already in my car, id have one of these. they are simply beautiful. i love the adjustable link i dont know why no one has thought of this before~!

alexm86's Photo alexm86 30 Jan 2010

QUOTE (chedda_j @ Jan 30 2010, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Note: Speedfreek is getting the next shifter, kaka style with an adjustable ball bearing lower end.

The next order will go to alexm86. Sorry i haven't got back to you about your shifter. But i wont accept any more funds until Speedfreeks shifter is done.

Paypal standing by....

PM me when ready.

InvaderTrax's Photo InvaderTrax 30 Jan 2010

That short dual bend is mine. I based it off the measurements of a stock DC2 shifter so it was guaranteed comfortable

1GEN_SI86's Photo 1GEN_SI86 04 Feb 2010

paypal ready just waiting on ya chedda!...

biggrin.gif

rickshank's Photo rickshank 16 Feb 2010

Any installed pics to show the length? What's the scoop on the ball bearing piece?

You've caught my interest...smile.gif

86hamstersi's Photo 86hamstersi 16 Feb 2010

I may end up getting one of these shifters in the near future but I wanted to ask something first.

Did you ever pay Richard back for the tranny? Never saw a conclusion to it. Thanks.

badpenny's Photo badpenny 17 Feb 2010

Yes, that was taken care of years ago. Quit stirrin' shite up. I mean, I understand you're all paranoid about being ripped, but there are things that happened before you came here man. Geez. rolleyes.gif

1GEN_SI86's Photo 1GEN_SI86 21 Feb 2010

updates on how the shifters are coming along?...no rush just curious biggrin.gif

KSousa's Photo KSousa 21 Feb 2010

there is no need to be worried about being "ripped". Chedda does take his time making these, but they are worth the wait. I couldn't have been happier with mine. =D

1GEN_SI86's Photo 1GEN_SI86 23 Feb 2010

QUOTE (KSousa @ Feb 21 2010, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there is no need to be worried about being "ripped". Chedda does take his time making these, but they are worth the wait. I couldn't have been happier with mine. =D

laugh.gif cant wait laugh.gif

speedfreak76's Photo speedfreak76 23 Feb 2010

I'm still waiting on mine right now too... I guess his boss isn't letting him get as much work done as he wants too....

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 15 May 2010

QUOTE (speedfreak76 @ Feb 23 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still waiting on mine right now too... I guess his boss isn't letting him get as much work done as he wants too....

So just to conclude, im in a different line of work now sadly. So i wont be making any more short shifters for the time being, i do have all the drawings in my possesion so if i do come accross some way of buying a lathe then i will start again. Im sorry guys, miss yall.