Any one in Maine that can track someone down.....

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
Well If anyone accualy READ my post on the resource about my 1st gen being dead for over a month. Well here is the deal........ I am looking for this guy that luked on the resource and SAID he had a 87 and 85 Si trannies. He SAID he pulled the 85 Si for me and had it waiting for me. I sent a money order and over 2 weeks later No response from the bastard........

Someone wanna track down this bastard for me hehehe. Leb you up for it....... I know your usualy a gun for hire LOL.

I just would like my god #### money back, thats it. Then I could go to the nearest yard, but them to pull a tranny from this 87 Si........... and put it in so I can at least DRIVE my car.    

GRRRRRRRRRRR I hate ppl that are dead beats like this guy...... Here is the Info he gave me...... I havent checked whitepages.com to see if this is really his address. I MIGHT get his phone number and ask him where my Tranny is!

I have bought stuff online numerous times. #### I got Tokicos from someone in the Texas club, he was so help full. I should have taken Project 1st gens when He offereed it to me. Onlything would have been the exchange rate cause I live in the US.

Here is this bastards Info...... Stay away from him Untill further notice!

Martin Krauter
63 Sloans Cove
Raymond, ME  04071

Some help here fellow rexers... I havent gotten a mail back from him in a week. I put a trace out on the mail, nothing yet. + I the post office I went through said they dont want to do anything till 60 days AFTER the money order was made. Thats 2 long. Its been 17 or 18 days And thats allready to long.

Thanks guys!  

CRX8Grand

• PipPipPipPipPip
Well his address complies with Whitepages and I got a #, to bad I dont have any long distance to call this guy. My parents shut it off cause there were charges on our phone that we DIDNT make. So I know that this guys name is correct. I am hoping I just wrote the mail address to slopy for them and it got send else where.

Grr..... I want to drive my car agian!

Project 1st Gen

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Still got the 87 Si box if it comes to that!!  I promise I won't screw you over!!  US FIRST GENNERS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!!

The offer is still there if you need.

Rob

87ZCSi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Rob will get it to you, and prolly fast too.  I'll vouch for that, so will the owner of this board I"m sure.

MANGLEdCRX

• CR-Tsi
  • PipPip
God I hate when people a scumbags like that, its so F%^ked up, 8 grand I got an '86 si tranny if your interested it needs synchros in 2nd and 3rd though, you can have it if you want it,  it still works just that 2nd and 3rd grind if you dont shift it nice, I dont think youll be interested but if you are just e-mail me I wish I had a good one that I didnt need the last tranny I had b4 my teg swap I cracked, well good luck finding this guy and if you want Ill go up there and beat him for you I got your back cause like rob says "US 1ST GENNERS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER"

CRX8Grand

• PipPipPipPipPip
I know 1st gen is a good source...... I should have sent him a money order...... not some guy that never revieled his Resource ID to me. 1st gen was the ONLY one to respond to my post about putting a hole though my bell housing the night i happened.

I need to get my money situation set 1st. I dont know what money is going where, + I dont make much to really shell out more cash at this instant.

St00pid me........should have done COD.......... much easier.

1st gen drop me a mail here [email protected]. I will see what I have to spare next pay. I plan on getting some more holes in my body which I know is st00pid...... but..... I have been meaning to do this for about a yr.

Thanks for the help guys. I hope I can get this POS back on the road..........

http://www.geocities...lead_pipe_cinch