• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

solo2crx

• Jason F.
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1995 Miata, 1993 Del Slow Si, 1999 ToreAss Se
    • Image Gallery
Still do not have a 1st gen in the stable after selling the 87. I am on the fence about picking up a 88 HB though. A 1.5l just ripe for a good swap.

Other news I bought a house this year and am still getting the garage-ma-hall sorted out. Still have the Miata and will be running it on a National level in 2006. I hope to make most of the Pro Solo and National Tour events East of the Big Muddy River. Well all the ones not on the border of the Great White North anyway. The yada goes under the knife for double adjutable konis and coilovers in November.

I was just thinking about all my old friends on RPR and thought I would pop in to say Hello.
user posted image

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."

"Some people are like Slinkies . . .. not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
WB.... smile.gif
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
tongue.gif
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
How could we possibly forget you? blink.gif

Remember that black CRX you liked and had pics of in your gallery? I own it now!

email me your up to date email, I lost my email crap... [email protected]
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i'll trade you miata for hatchback? hahahaa..

nice to see you stop bye..
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

nivek2002

Howdy! Good to see you again. Always loved the CRX and Miata combo, good to hear you are driving it!

Kevin

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Dude, whaddup! Long time no see...glad to hear everythings good. You got a Taurus?
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
He said he has a ToreAss. Apparently he has recently switched teams! biggrin.gif laugh.gif
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

solo2crx

• Jason F.
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1995 Miata, 1993 Del Slow Si, 1999 ToreAss Se
    • Image Gallery
Hey guys thanks for the hello.

Yes I have a Tauras, what can I say. It was a 1999 with 80k miles and in near mint condition for $500. I could not pass it up. It is my daily beater. I had a Mustang as a beater for a while but sold it to get the Tauras. Made $500 off the Mustang so the Tauras was more or less free. It may be on the way out though as I am in need of a truck and in want of a C5 Vette. The C5 may replace the Miata in late 2006 or maybe 2007. If I find the perfect 99 or 2000 FRC Vette between now and then though all bets are off.

Nice to see the old names still around. Steve I sent you an email with current info. Nice to know that black CRX is in good hands.
user posted image

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."

"Some people are like Slinkies . . .. not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
shoot, i'd buy a 99 taurus for 500 bucks NO PROBLEM!!!. i actually want one now!!! hahaaa.

it'd be nice to bang that around instead of the truck or civic.
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
whattup mang