I've Been Gone Too Long

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
Life just had to happen. Job, house mods, vehicles that aren't 25 years old, and 5 days ago, my daughter. After getting the house sorted and taking some time off from work to get the baby settled has given me time to refocus on getting the crx worked out. Parked a year ago with a busted ball joint, new alignment issues, and 2 wild oil leaks from nowhere, its time to put my hands on it again. I've stopped in here from time to time just to piddle. Nothing like what it used to be; geeking out for hours, 8 days a week. I miss the friends, meets, and learning new things. I still have a running, ever growing to-do list for the car. Boosted ~225 is still the flexible goal.

Anybody put a jet-ski in the pool lately? Seriously, how the hell you been?

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (calmoc9 @ Nov 6 2011, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Life just had to happen. Job, house mods, vehicles that aren't 25 years old, and 5 days ago, my daughter. After getting the house sorted and taking some time off from work to get the baby settled has given me time to refocus on getting the crx worked out. Parked a year ago with a busted ball joint, new alignment issues, and 2 wild oil leaks from nowhere, its time to put my hands on it again. I've stopped in here from time to time just to piddle. Nothing like what it used to be; geeking out for hours, 8 days a week. I miss the friends, meets, and learning new things. I still have a running, ever growing to-do list for the car. Boosted ~225 is still the flexible goal.

Anybody put a jet-ski in the pool lately? Seriously, how the hell you been?

scott

Same here.. Major surgery, new job , wife changed shifts to accommodate, I'm starting college again so my working/school days are 18 hours long starting Wednesday. .. Lots of life changing going on .. My car will be stored for the next 2 years..

Good to see you back.. Now that you have checked in.. I'm checking out! lol..

kaymo

• Mr.Ididntseeyousittingthereofficer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
CALMOC!! i thought you were dead. its good to see someone from the olden days lol

QUOTE (kjeffery @ Apr 17 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Scott, you have all the answers

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 17 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All the answers are in the Kakabox build thread.

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ May 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohh yeah I guess that makes sense. King Kaymo has all the answers :lol: