←  Appearance

Red Pepper Racing

»

3g Sedan Pics

86hamstersi's Photo 86hamstersi 19 Mar 2009

Nivek2002's

MRCIVIC87's Photo MRCIVIC87 23 Mar 2009

Ok, so lets help you guys out a lil with the thread, this is (well, actually WAS, parted out and sold stock) a local one...

Keep the sedans coming people... Im still missing another nice sedan, Ill try to get some pics of it...

Screech's Photo Screech 23 Mar 2009

This sedan was found in the junk yard, but I think it is one of the hottest still. Here are the pics I got the first visit last Friday.

Something in that second pic struck me as off, was it the front spoiler of something else... I was not sure so I went back today.. and found a fancy device for keeping snow off the tail lights.

Oh, and this car has chrome metal window cranks with spring loaded retracting knobs.

86hamstersi's Photo 86hamstersi 26 Mar 2009

Bump for more pics. I can care less if its build, sitting on bricks or just stock. We need more pics.

ATXBoy's Photo ATXBoy 28 Mar 2009

QUOTE (Screech @ Mar 23 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This sedan was found in the junk yard, but I think it is one of the hottest still. Here are the pics I got the first visit last Friday.

Something in that second pic struck me as off, was it the front spoiler of something else... I was not sure so I went back today.. and found a fancy device for keeping snow off the tail lights.

Oh, and this car has chrome metal window cranks with spring loaded retracting knobs.

why is there a complete EDM sedan in NC?!?! you should grab the visors, front lip, corners, sidemarkers, hell the WHOLE CAR!

ninja edit: FRONT BUMPER GUARDS?!?!?!

ATXBoy's Photo ATXBoy 28 Mar 2009

QUOTE (86hamstersi @ Mar 18 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wanted to see pics of sedans. Mods and whatever else is done. Been thinking about doing one for a while since I haven't seen too many that were my taste. I did find one and I will post that pic but I know there are others here. And if this has been posted for only the sedans and wagons than mods please step in. There are just tons of photos in the 3g one that there are only few and far between of the others. Now post up.

photoshop

Screech's Photo Screech 29 Mar 2009

QUOTE (ATXBoy @ Mar 29 2009, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why is there a complete EDM sedan in NC?!?! you should grab the visors, front lip, corners, sidemarkers, hell the WHOLE CAR!

ninja edit: FRONT BUMPER GUARDS?!?!?!

Not in NC, in Norway. I'm working here for a few weeks. I pulled a couple parts from that car, but no way can I get the whole thing. I would have pulled more from it but I already put alot of my food money and space in my suit case for the return trips towards parts I got for my hatch. Oh and something else funny to me about the sedan, it had a extra set of rims with mounted tires in the back, I think they were the winter tires and that the car was currently on the summer tires.

86hamstersi's Photo 86hamstersi 29 Mar 2009

QUOTE (ATXBoy @ Mar 28 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
photoshop

Either way it still looks sweet but how do you know.

MRCIVIC87's Photo MRCIVIC87 02 Apr 2009

Come one, so where is the rest of them 4D...!? Free BUMP for some more sedans...

AndrewSi's Photo AndrewSi 02 Apr 2009

i think these are the best by far! tongue.gif

Gimpalot's Photo Gimpalot 02 Apr 2009

QUOTE (AndrewSi @ Apr 2 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think these are the best by far! tongue.gif

Is that really half of a trash can mounted to the top of that car?????????
And a homemade WOODEN spoiler????

LOL

ash d-series's Photo ash d-series 03 Apr 2009

what a mess sad.gif

badpenny's Photo badpenny 04 Apr 2009

Can you spot the 3g sedan in this new JITB commercial?
click me.
Here's a hint.....:19-:21

Honda_design's Photo Honda_design 14 Apr 2009

Mine at Whitfield Racing...thanks for all the help Paul!