I've Found A Mechanic's Goldmine Of Just... Horrible Things...

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
So there I was, browsing around Reddit when someone had posted a link to a certain subreddit, and man, its good... its real good...

http://www.reddit.co...lledintotheshop

Gooooooooold...
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

mallardtape

dang i was planning to go to bed a while ago... then i looked at this and i am still up

bigboi407

• Anti-Government Official
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1998 Dodge Dakota 2.5 2wd, 1986 Civic Si, 1990 Accord DX, 1994 Suzuki RF900R
    Garage View Garage
oh wow..........
Posted Image

i have driven one of those with the exact same clamps, used for paper mills/factories or recycle centers.... they also had a toyota diesel forklift with bigger clamps that i used to beat on, the driveshaft broke on another shift and they blamed me for it, i also ran it into a wall because they said i wasnt going fast enough getting the paper to load on the conveyor belt. i explained paper + pavement + bald F/L tires = alot of drifting/crashing, but they didnt care and asked me to work faster and i hated that job so i started tearing up machines because i was getting blamed for things i wouldnt touch or things would break on a different shift and it was MY FAULT...... i popped the clamps off the forklift like 5x because the mechanics were half assed workers and would do some crappy repairs that wouldnt hold up....
1984-1987 HONDA CIVIC CRX PARTS FOR SALE 1/25/12

I drive with a Lead-foot for Two Reasons--> 1. i like to be out front of the idiots that dont know how to drive 2. i like to the hear the sound of my engine..