F*ck Macs

• You cannot reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
i decided we need to wage war on apple iam tired of Douche bags and their apple productslet me run you through a few
ipods the device mostly used by teenagers as they are clueless that a 5 dollar mem card and their phones do the same thing but they dont care cause its not their money
iphones are akin to the 6th gen civic ex, played out, and a corpulent female at the helm

mac books for people who have no concept of money in fact any apple computing product is for the dullard who cant understand a vastly more powerful machine cost 1/3rd less (including monitor)

all these product are enabling people who have no business near a computer (old people) to do eveything they always wanted to do write a blog. we dont listen to you in person we definatly arent going to rea your ill informed views onthe world, like how jeans are bad. The computerweb is a collaborative entity its about the exchange of information not self glorification or your opinion. 3 trillion people can now ignore you wanna sign up for my twittier, you can learn when i take massive shits. i only report the most of the massives.
touch screen technology is the opossite as the plastic engine covers on new cars. plastic covers keep idiots out touchscreen technology lets idiots in the interweb sorely needs a new class of idiots.lets shun all the mac users tlet rpr start it off

facebook is for old women, myspace is for 14 yr olds, rpr is for cheap bastards so i know none of you are using a mac

Edited by Ghost-One, 29 April 2009 - 12:49 AM.

JDT

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: JDM 86 CRX si, 97 Civic GLI
I usually browse RPR on my iPhone (as I am now), that will stop soon though because I'm about to buy a Mac book.

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
i shun you

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
I've been against Apple since I bought an iPod in 2005, that thing cost me some good $$$ and it stopped working not 2 weeks after I got it! OH it's under warranty you say? Try finding an apple store in FUCKING FALLUJAH IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW my 30 GB Zune on the other hand has survived my trip through Iraq, Afghanistan, England, Kuwait, and back. It's 3 years old and it functions the same as the day I got it. THAT is the way shit is SUPPOSED to work!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

DashEight

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: E30 M3, Lotus Europa S2, 95 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo, B13 Sentra SE-R, Mercedes 190 16v, 99 Jeep TJ, Delorean DMC-12.
    • Image Gallery
Oregon trail on the Apple IIe was rad. I haven't payed much attention to Apple after that. I figure if super mutant computers are going to take over the planet and enslave mankind, it will most likely be in PC format. It will help being familiar with their native OS.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
nah, it will be a UNIX machine!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
tha apple store was on derka derka street

hold up illget a map

Edited by Ghost-One, 29 April 2009 - 02:45 AM.

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Apr 29 2009, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tha apple store was on derka derka street

hold up illget a map

Iam a pc and i found this map to the apple store in fullujah in 6 minutes

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i have a macbook and an old school CRT iMac i still use. my ipod is from 2005 and still works.

you "PC" people are just stupid maybe? smile.gif

what do i know, i drive a miata anyways.. (Oh shit son!! OT thread reference!!!)
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

ef91

• 87 stock box
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 black hatch si, 91 red hatch si
    • Image Gallery
no problem wit my ipod since i've got it 2003.....
all the 3 pc's i ever own either blew up or got computer A.I.D.S..... mad.gif
apple works great for me and i'am cooler..... cool.gif
i do like the map.....

redsautorehab

• 3gen enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 00 Dodge Durango, 01 Ford F250, 99 Chevy Tracker, 82 suzuki rm250
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (DashEight @ Apr 29 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oregon trail on the Apple IIe was rad. I haven't payed much attention to Apple after that. I figure if super mutant computers are going to take over the planet and enslave mankind, it will most likely be in PC format. It will help being familiar with their native OS.

i loved oregon trail too. but i do have to admit that i bought an ipod mini in 04. it still works great and i just replaced the batt. last week, i think it was $15 on amazon.com. as far as the iphone goes, i never have seen the point in going out and getting the newest technology, just because the features are cool. as far as the ipod goes, i only bought it because the creative labs player that i had really sucked. and ipod at the time was growing a good reputation.
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of" Fez, That 70's Show

my website if you need parts for your car, and i don't have them at on my website, just pm me. I can get most of the common parts for our cars.

my vouch thread

kjeffery

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Crx SI, 06 Ford Focus, 08 Ford E-150
70% of mac users are gay and 95% of the workers are gay in the apple stores.
I paint my hood black for that carbon fiber look!!

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
macs are for idiots with too much money and/or a lack of knowledge on how to properly configure and maintain a PC.

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
LINUX!

It will install on anything, no really. I'm not joking. tongue.gif
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Apr 29 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Iam a pc and i found this map to the apple store in fullujah in 6 minutes

my fault, I took a right at the guy fucking the sheep instead of a left!
1GRPhotography
MySpace