B Swap Part Out

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

iceracercrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 CRX
Well I am just posting pictures right now because my home computer hates photobucket. I will post descriptions when I get home tonight!!! Working sucks

Above is the shift linkage that I made. It is adjustable and well used on a B swap CRX. Energy suspension bushing, comes with everything shown. 40 bucks plus actual shipping cost. Size will matter when shipping.

Lower control arms from a Acura, these give the car some more negitive camber. Boots are still pretty good.

Knuckles are off a 87 Acura, I installed ARP studs and built some 3/4 inch spacers. Please note the stock steel wheels, left marks in the spacers. I just put a new set of cheap pads in and a new rebuilt caliper. I would like to get 75 dollars plus actual shipping cost.

I used these shocks for about three weekends. They are the most spending shocks they had at the local car parts store. I would say 20 dollars plus shipping.

This is my engine package that I really would like to sell to the right person. Local to me would be a huge plus also. This engine, tranny and turbo I have spent a ton of money on. I know we will never see 100 percent, but 50 percent would be nice. The tranny is welded which doesn't work on the street at all.

I also have some Raxels swap axles, I broke the right side CV joint twice. This time it was a stock joint. I don't know how much a new outer cost. So 100 dollars shipped to the lower 48 would be fair.

I am located in Buffalo, MN.
Randy

Edited by iceracercrx, 11 February 2008 - 11:19 PM.

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
Man, if you'd held this sale 8 months later I'd be all over it for my OWN ice racing car up here. Bad timing is a bitch.

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!

catch22

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84CRXHF, 86CivicSi, ITA88CRXSi, 89CRXSi
That's where I grew up, my Mom is still there, small world! Good luck with the sales Randy

SnowTech_434

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic- B18a, 91 Daihatsu Charade, 86 AW11, 05 Scion xB
would you part out the turbo kit from the motor?