←  1G CRX

Red Pepper Racing

»

Exhaust Manifold Turbo Flange

CivicB20z's Photo CivicB20z 20 May 2004

Was wonding if anyone knew of any exhaust manifold turbo flange that would work on a 1 gen, or a good business that can make one? Thanks for any information.

CivicB20z's Photo CivicB20z 21 May 2004

Thanks, anyone mess with putting a turbo on a stock 1.5, seen one on ebay, for a 1 gen, anyone else make a home made turbo kit, any fitment problems, or ideas, thanks alot.

Hollowman's Photo Hollowman 21 May 2004

Biggest problem is the radiator... Most of the guys here get the half radiator from the HF or a later civic... Maybe one of the turbo guys would chime in here to give you more advice.. wink.gif

t25_civic's Photo t25_civic 21 May 2004

Best advice I could give you would be to goto www.homemadeturbo.com

The guys on there work WONDERS with rex's and turbocharging them. Also while your there you can check out my turbo'd 97 civic hatchback!

Nick

Dan-O's Photo Dan-O 21 May 2004

The dude's name is Sam and his ad is sticky'd on the for sale section of HomeMadeTurbo.Com

Make sure you tell him the flange adapter is for a first gen 1.5

I have the very first one he made and I'm sure he kept the pattern.

5150CRX's Photo 5150CRX 21 May 2004

for wat it's werth I have an old turborex flange...not as shines but never gave me any problems....I also have the ext manifold that it bolts onto smile.gif

BigOrange's Photo BigOrange 21 May 2004

QUOTE (5150CRX @ May 21 2004, 12:06 PM)
for wat it's werth I have an old turborex flange...not as shines but never gave me any problems....I also have the ext manifold that it bolts onto smile.gif

if you dont want it i do rolleyes.gif

5150CRX's Photo 5150CRX 21 May 2004

well I could prolly be talked into selling it.....pm me if you're interested

Simple87Si's Photo Simple87Si 21 May 2004

id use the del sol radiator.. it's half sized and dual core.. ph34r.gif

calmoc9's Photo calmoc9 21 May 2004

the stock del sol rad is dual core? i thought only the aftermarket ones were.

scott