←  Texas

Red Pepper Racing

»

Parting Out An 86 Crx

jwr914's Photo jwr914 22 Jul 2009

Like it says, I'm using a pretty nice CRX for a parts car. The interior is not needed, the car is for club race spare parts so everything other than running gear can go. Anyone needing dash, etc. should let me know before it hits the dumpster.

You can contact me at [email protected]

James

zakats's Photo zakats 22 Jul 2009

Location, Location, Location!

Lymitliss's Photo Lymitliss 22 Jul 2009

I'm assuming it's not an Si...

badpenny's Photo badpenny 22 Jul 2009

houston

jwr914's Photo jwr914 11 Sep 2009

You'd be assuming wrong. It's an Si. I bought it simply for the intake manifold. I'll probably only keep the front hubs and a few other bits.

I also have a bolt in AutoPower roll bar system for a 84-87 Civic that I need to get out of the garage. Two ew motors and transmissions. I was going to make this car a NASA car for my son, but bought a Subaru STi already built car instead. (It's cheaper than building a new Honda) ;-)

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ Jul 22 2009, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm assuming it's not an Si...

jwr914's Photo jwr914 12 Sep 2009

All the engine stuff is gone except for a JDM carb I forgot to give to Zak and if he wants it he knows where it is. I didn't get pictures for the Si molding and it'll have to wait until after the SCCA runoffs. I fly out tomorrow and will not be back for two weeks.

QUOTE (jwr914 @ Sep 11 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You'd be assuming wrong. It's an Si. I bought it simply for the intake manifold. I'll probably only keep the front hubs and a few other bits.

I also have a bolt in AutoPower roll bar system for a 84-87 Civic that I need to get out of the garage. Two ew motors and transmissions. I was going to make this car a NASA car for my son, but bought a Subaru STi already built car instead. (It's cheaper than building a new Honda) ;-)

drag13honda's Photo drag13honda 19 Sep 2009

When you get back, pics and price on the civic roll bar, please?