←  WTB

Red Pepper Racing

»

Wtb: Rpr Adj Pan Hard Bar?

kuni00's Photo kuni00 14 Oct 2004

Hey Tom I know i missed the last GB but i was wondering if you guys are going to sell it again?? im interested and want one for my teg. If you could let me know when is the next GB i would love it. Thanks j

rpr's Photo rpr 15 Oct 2004

I hadn't really thought about it, but I can start one now, if there is enough interest. 5+ orders would be the minimum I'd need to make it worthwhile. So, we are at 1 now... smile.gif

Might want to post in the main sectioon somewhere as well, reference this thread.

antisocialspeed's Photo antisocialspeed 15 Oct 2004

I WANT ONE!!!!! How much and where do I send the money??
l8r

demon2180's Photo demon2180 15 Oct 2004

me too ,but i will not have the money to late november RPR . I do want one cause i will need one by next feb

The bars are $130 US shipped anywhere in North America, are 100% stainless steel, with Aurora rod ends. It bolts up to the stock locations, and is adjustable without removing from the car.

gtpilot's Photo gtpilot 15 Oct 2004

QUOTE (rpr @ Oct 15 2004, 11:56 AM)
The bars are $130 US shipped anywhere in North America, are 100% stainless steel, with Aurora rod ends. It bolts up to the stock locations, and is adjustable without removing from the car.

I've seen one up close - nice piece Tom!

Kirk

DSK 86CRX's Photo DSK 86CRX 15 Oct 2004

how do we change the bars? is it just bolts? someone told me you have to cut the old one out.

One bolt, one nut. The problem could arise where the bolt is seized though. Normally, it's very easy.

kuni00's Photo kuni00 16 Oct 2004

sounds good tom.. i will have the cash ready on the 25th.. i know its a great piece since i got the shift knob already.. that was cherry as well man.. but yeah im definatly in for one. also whats the scoops on the camber plates??? thanks tom.. later.. j

toxicshit's Photo toxicshit 16 Oct 2004

do they fit JDM / EDM 1st gen ?

tyrone's Photo tyrone 16 Oct 2004

i'll have one tom

rpr's Photo rpr 16 Oct 2004

QUOTE (toxicshit @ Oct 16 2004, 04:28 AM)

Yes, it should. Overseas shipping would be more, likely double. To Great Britain or the Netherlands it's about $35US.

toxicshit's Photo toxicshit 17 Oct 2004

QUOTE (rpr @ Oct 16 2004, 07:26 PM)

Yes, it should. Overseas shipping would be more, likely double. To Great Britain or the Netherlands it's about $35US.

then i would like a bar but at this time i dont have the money just bought me some carbon side garnish from 5051 wink.gif

but lets say next month i would like one.. so ill pm you when i have the money ready for you.

Greetz Erwin.

tyrone's Photo tyrone 17 Oct 2004

QUOTE (rpr @ Oct 16 2004, 07:26 PM)

thats ok tom i have the money when you want it mate, when do you want the money and how long do they take to make

rpr's Photo rpr 17 Oct 2004

Well, we like to have at least a few definite orders before we start making them. As for how long, it depends on how busy opur machinist is...usually a couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to reserve one, send me a $40 US deposit to [email protected] via paypal and you will get one.

Thanks
Tom