Fs: Parting Out 87 Civic Si

• You cannot reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic

PolyPill

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
I had a post on honda-tech.com and was told I should post this here for better response.

I'm parting out an 87 Civic SI, 175,000 miles, it has bent valves. The body is rather rusty, but the interior, lights, and a lot of the engine components are in good shape.

What doesn't get sold will go to the scrap yard, any reasonable offer will be taken, So don't offer me $50 to pull out the engine, but if you want to come pull it out yourself, that's a little more reasonable.

I can get pictures of individual parts on request.

This is my first post here, but I have a good reputation on honda-tech for being fair

C8V6C

How much would you sell me the complete wiring harness.....uncut.....and no hacks either.....like alarm and shit

If it is molested, I wont be interested

Shipped to 89032 thnks

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

garrmark

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic 1500S ITC Racecar
    Garage View Garage
Your location would be helpful. wink.gif

PolyPill

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE (garrmark @ Feb 23 2005, 12:10 PM)
Your location would be helpful.  wink.gif

Sorry, forgot about that, I'm located in Minnesota

As for the wiring harness, I'm not sure what a fair price would be. I think most parts I'll be happy with getting some money for removing it and for shipping. So the longer it takes to remove the more money it is worth to me. To my knowledge the harness is fine, the car was running well up until the timing belt snapped and bent the valves.

If I can get together a list of parts that people are interested in, I'll gather them up and take pictures this weekend.

vtecn8ive

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 91 Crx HF / 91 Civic Rt4wd wagon
Hey whats up I believe we have talked before. I am interested in all the wiring also. I live in Minnesota. You posted this up on the H-T forum.

I didn't know you were going to part it out.

But like he stated I am interested in the following..

All of the wiring. (uncut and not molested if it is I will still get it for cheaper though)

All of the fuel setup (from the tank all the way to the bolt that attaches to the fuel rail)

Let me know.
-Shane
also on www.honda-tech.com I'm vtecn8ive

Yahoo IM Iuse2brk
or
[email protected]
[email protected]

haha I'm serious in picking this stuff up.

Dr.Popcorn

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Do your horns work? I'll pay $15 for both. Is that a good price?

kuni00

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 teg JDM B16 & 03 TL Type S
Man i wished you lived around vegas. i really really need a front crossmember and steering rack. damit. too bad though. if the price is right i would consider it. but i dont know how much that would cost me. but yeah good luck with the parts man. later j

PolyPill

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE (Dr.Popcorn @ Feb 23 2005, 06:35 PM)
Do your horns work?  I'll pay $15 for both.  Is that a good price?

Good question, I'll check.

B@T "El Argentino"

I need one of the metal wire thingy that it's in the plug that you connect to the injector and surrounds the plug to keep it in place. Do you have one of this?. I'll offer $2 shipped. (you can put in a regular mail envelope and paid like $0.29 for postage)
B@T 46 "THE DOCTOR"
[email protected]
user posted image
My "VOUCH" tread http://www.redpepper...44

PolyPill

• Granny
  • Pip
QUOTE (B@T "El Argentino" @ Feb 23 2005, 09:21 PM)
I need one of the metal wire thingy that it's in the plug that you connect to the injector and surrounds the plug to keep it in place. Do you have one of this?. I'll offer $2 shipped. (you can put in a regular mail envelope and paid like $0.29 for postage)

Can someone translate this post to english for me? tongue.gif

If I can figure out what you're talking about and it doesn't mess up anything for a part someone else wants I'll do it

B@T "El Argentino"

QUOTE (PolyPill @ Feb 24 2005, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (B@T "El Argentino" @ Feb 23 2005, 09:21 PM)

Can someone translate this post to english for me? tongue.gif

If I can figure out what you're talking about and it doesn't mess up anything for a part someone else wants I'll do it

Ok. The injectors are connected to 4 plugs (1 plug per each injector). These electric plugs send electricity to each injector so they can work, but to keep each plug connected to the injector, they have a metal pin that surronds the plug. This metal pin aplies pressure to the plug over the injector to keep the plug connected onto it. When I took one of this plug out of the injector the metal pin flied away and I lost it, so I need one. Otherwise, the plug won't stay hooked in the injector therefore the injector wont receive the electricity and as a result, it wont work.
I hope you understand. Thank you
B@T 46 "THE DOCTOR"
[email protected]
user posted image
My "VOUCH" tread http://www.redpepper...44

Zephyr

• On the Podium
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
Is the transmission still available? If so I would like to buy it. Shoot me a PM if you still have it and would like to sell it.

Zephyr
1985 CRX Si H2 Racecar
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with a WRX swap

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 CRX d16a1 hf (RIP), '86 civic hatch ls (DD)
    • Image Gallery
will the civic gas tank fit in the crx? if so i may be interested in the tank and everything thats part of it.....

Sean

DarkSiR

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 civic si, 91 dodge stealth
Im looking for a good combination switch (i.e the headlight and wiper switches on the steering column).im in New Jersey willing to pay 20dollars jus let me know how much it would cost to ship it.

vdubya63

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 96 f150, 1990 300zx, Dead 87 crx si
Ill take the ecu if it works for 87 crx si. Shipped to 23669