F**k Im Mad Now

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
WELL AS YOU CAN SEE IM PISSSED THE WHITE CAR (SI) GOT BROKEN IN TO LAST NIGHT AND MY 500 BUCK STERIO SYSYTEMS GONE, 2 DAYS IT WAS IN THERE. DAMIT . WELL THAT NOT THE WORST OF IT, AGIAN ALL 3 LOCKS ARE PUNCHED DAMGAGE TOTHE DOOR AND THE FACTORY HARNESS FORTHE RADIO IS TOAAST THEY RIPED IT OUT SO HARD THERE IS NO WIRES LEFT SO I NEED TO GET A WHOLE DASH WIRE HARNESS IF I GET A RADIO AGAIN.

SO IT S OFF TO ICBC TO GET A ESTIMIT TOMORROW.

FUCK I HAT THIS AND I LOSS ON THE STERIO SINCE I DONTHAVE A RESEAT.

update

well i just got back form icbc and it looks ok so far, i have to get the guy more info and he has to find info too but it looks like i only have to pay 6.50 so far thats for the locks. then for the sterio if it works out i will get full return too. i have the reseat form the pervieous owner so hes phoneing to verify and i have to go to a store that sells pionner and have them check the serieal number for it. and bring info saying the sterio and speckers were in my crx when bought and info saying the crx is mine since its a diff erent veical then what the clam is on. the car harnnes i have to fix myself. o well bu tnothing going in it till i get a alarm put in and im thinking to have the door handels shaved too.

Edited by 3gencivic, 16 December 2004 - 09:07 PM.

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
dude that sucks....my friend just had his system ripped off too. After you get the damaged part fixed, I would strongly recommend installing an alarm, maybe even one of the ones with the little pager.

-Alex
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
damn dude. that sucks. didn't this crap just happen to you?
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

NiMi1718

that got alarms with pagers i need one of those as alot of stuff gets stole here im sorry dude hope everything works out ok
user posted image
SportInjectedClub
user posted image

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
I know how it feels. I've been robbed 2 times. First time, they did damage. Second time, no damage. I only have a cheap alarm now, but I am deffinetly interested in the pager alarms.

Fuck thiefs
No more CRX

lemons

• Carbs are better (lol, not really; but they sound cool)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Put an air pressure sensitive alarm in the car, so when they open the door.... ERRRRRRR!

Or, when the hood is popped up, ERRRRR (on a seprate, hard to find battery). Or when the radio is pulled out, ERRRRRRRR.
I have nothing...

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
the alarm was going in after christmas. and yes this just happend to me about 4 months ago the hard part is i have a good feelling who did this robbery the ass hole teenagers across the road,

miner note i have a busted rist no form my lack of anger mangement and the car has dent in the roof by the atenna and the gerage wall so the hand hirts its got broken vessles and what not. dosent help its my writing hand too.

and heress some irony to top it off i was loading up my car with tools to go install a sterio in my dads bossed new honda when i noticed.

a bit of good news i found the reseat for the speckers so i lose on the deck witch is madning sine i have the serial no# and know the price 299.99

Edited by 3gencivic, 15 December 2004 - 04:06 PM.

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Just out of curiousity, did insurance cover the last time?
No more CRX

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
my last time it was my 86 dx and icbc wrot it off saying there was over 2000 on the clame/ i had 1500 in sterio and about 1500 in damage, they were saying i needed: 3 new locks,a pass door, and dash.

so i said fine pay em out and i will fix it and bring it in to be able to drive it again 45bucks later and its fixed, and hours of labor fixing the door.

so ina way no they didnt this time i thinkim ok and its going trhough its lockable and driveable its just damage toe the harness.locks and theft.

MandJ

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX; 93 Century
Man, that sucks! I've lost a couple of stereo systems too, but the cops out here are no help. The last time I was robbed I lived across the street from a police dispatch office! I hope your insurance will cover you; mine did not since my amplifiers were mounted to a cut to fit board and not bolted to the car itself.

Best of Luck, and again, I'm sorry.

X-man006

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx SI
Damn that fricking sux.....You only had the system for 2 days....I have never had my car broken into but I kinda now how you feel about getting you shit stolen....well the best of luck and I hope your insurance pays you....

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
well thanks guys. im hoping that it works out this time. i have the remote and serial # of the unit so that might help get them to belive it was in the car. my man thing is th eharniss is shit now. ans dhvae to ge tthe locks done again, i just put the new driver one in last week and now have to again.

all i can say is the sertin nighbour is going to be watched like a hawk now and if i see new matreal arise im going to do some damge to him.
my rist is feeling better still hurts sometimes to bend but do able the blood isnt so noticable now at the serfice.
helpfull hit dont hit a stuco wall it hurts you more then you do to it prickley.

C8V6C

Fuck man......Id just stop putting that shit in there..lol

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
That sucks.. I've had my stuff stolen too and I know that sickening feeling of noticing the stuff missing.. I hope everything works out..
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

Cäz™

• I love Wal*Mart
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 93 Civic Lx sedan
Shitty deal man. You should just go out and buy some of those motion sensor flood lights and replace the flood light with like a...headlight (highbeam on) or some other halogen lamp so if someone is dinkin around with it they blind him and hopefully deture him. you could probably hook up a camera to start filming when the sensor goes off as well (might take a little ingenious wiring).

as for the wiring harness...screw it. Its better to just re-wire it. Replace that factory 'headphone' wire with some actual speaker wire (nothing more than 14ga). Its not too difficult to rewire and its time well spent.

Damn dude, i hope that or those thieves get their asses caught. If i was in your neighborhood, i'd be fookin paranoid and be sleepin out in my car ph34r.gif

I like fried rice

Facebook me!
http://www.myspace.com/xcazx "...but like i said, i am not desparate...seriously. just bored..."