Forum Bug Tracking Reports

• You cannot reply to this topic
133 replies to this topic

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If you are having any problems with the forum, please post here. Please no NOT report issues that are already reported.

The following things are not working correctly yet:

FAQ/Wiki
Service Manuals
Gallery
Meets
Chat

Before reporting a problem, please delete ALL cookies related to repepperracing.com. I think there is still a problem with cookies, I am working on that, as well as the other issues.

Sorry for the delay, but my home DSL line has been down since Friday morning, so I couldn't even work on this over the weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

Tom
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
I've got two odd issues so far tongue.gif

Inability to stay logged in, no matter the deleted/cleared cookies, alternative browser, ect, I keep getting endless loops for the login screen, you login... it brings you back to the login screen to login again... ect, ect blink.gif

Had a hard time getting it to load up the style images for some reason too, might have been pointed at the wrong domain when I tried em though?

*hopes it lets him post this without loggin out again unsure.gif *
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Not sure what's going on there. I have had a couple instances where it logged me out, but it's not consistent.

I am currently rebuilding the search engine index, which is why it is so slow at the moment, it may take a few hours...scratch that, it just finished...

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
to suppliment the above- nevermind

not that I am complaining, but I liked just seeing repepperracing.com without the myownsiteonline junk sad.gif

He who dies with the most toys, wins.

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The myownsiteonlne thing is just temporary until I get the DNS pointing to the right place. There will be some more downtime likely between when the DNS gets updated and the temporary subdomain gets cleared out. Unfortunately I am also stupid busy at work right now, and my home DSL is still not working, so I'll probably leave it until tomorrow.

There is definitely a cookie problem, I just don't see what the problem is exactly.

Tom

Jack ffr1846

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: CRX, YukonXL, 65 Cobra, Mazda6
QUOTE (rpr @ Nov 20 2007, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The myownsiteonlne thing is just temporary until I get the DNS pointing to the right place. There will be some more downtime likely between when the DNS gets updated and the temporary subdomain gets cleared out. Unfortunately I am also stupid busy at work right now, and my home DSL is still not working, so I'll probably leave it until tomorrow.

There is definitely a cookie problem, I just don't see what the problem is exactly.

Tom

I can't do fast reply.

I log in....
fast reply to a post....
(3) it throws me out as not logged in....I cut and paste what I said.....
I log in again....
I go back to the post and try to fast reply.....
go to (3)

If this goes in ok, then a normal reply is working.

jack

Sgt. Pepper

Tom

Site keeps logging me off whenever I switch from one topic to another. I need to log in everytime I wanna post a reply.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Ok, guys, I KNOW about the logging out problem, you are beating a dead horse. I'm trying to fix it, but I don't know what is causing the problem. I suspect it's the redirection, but I don't know for sure.

Fast Reply DOES NOT WORK, so don't use it. I'll probably turn it off until I get it fixed.

AllGo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: EDM '86 AS CRX, B16A2, P30
QUOTE (rpr @ Nov 20 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, guys, I KNOW about the logging out problem, you are beating a dead horse. I'm trying to fix it, but I don't know what is causing the problem. I suspect it's the redirection, but I don't know for sure.

My browser gives a warning it is blocking rpr's cookies, because the cookies say they originate from redpepperacing.com where they in fact originate from redpepperracing.myownsiteonline.com .

Small configuration issue somewhere, will be automagically fixed when you loose the myownsiteonline-part smile.gif.
EDM AS CRX - B16A2 engine - Y2 gearbox - P30 ecu - more coming

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I've been tring like mad to reply to a post in the projects area and it is failing. I posted in another thread in the general area and this will be my second attempt to post in the general area.

Edit: no problem going this message.

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Is the logging out/in/out thing still happening? I think I fixed the cookie problem (it seems to work for me, now).

Tom

AllGo

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: EDM '86 AS CRX, B16A2, P30
QUOTE (rpr @ Nov 20 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the logging out/in/out thing still happening? I think I fixed the cookie problem (it seems to work for me, now).

It looks like it's fixed for me.

Did my comment have anything to do with it? Cookies are now coming from redpepperracing.myownsiteonline.com!
EDM AS CRX - B16A2 engine - Y2 gearbox - P30 ecu - more coming

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AllGo @ Nov 20 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looks like it's fixed for me.

Did my comment have anything to do with it? Cookies are now coming from redpepperracing.myownsiteonline.com!

Somewhat, yes. But now I've screwed it all up again by switching back to the real www.redpepperracing.com.

I hope others will eventually be able to see this later tonight, I won't be able to check it until Wednesday morning.

Tom

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (rpr @ Nov 20 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tom

Seams fixed to me, and I was just able to post in the projects area.

rpr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Looks like the DNS is propagating faster than I thought. Cool.

If my DSL is still down when I get home, I won't be back until tomorrow morning...