87' Carbed For Sale In So. Cali

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

Aaron636

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 04' Street Bike, 01' Excursion and working on the 87' CRX
Have not been on this board in quite some time. Hope your all doing well. I have for sell....

1987 CRX- Carbed 1.5

This car sat at a friends house from 1999-2002(blown motor). I purchased the car, wanting a new toy to play with. I than sat on the car for about a year than one day decided to play with it.

Car come's with 1.5 Carbed with only 60k miles on it. After picking up the engine myself and a liscenced mechanic went threw everything...Seals, water pump, hoses, gaskets...every thing was replaced. I even picked up a newer a/c compressor and had the whole a/c system serviced.

New cat back exhaust was custom made and installed. Flowmaster muffler custom placed behind the rear axle. Car is sitting on stock(black painted) rime with new tires(car has sat for about a year since I replaced the tires. New Eibach springs in the rear.

The vehilce has had only 100 miles put on the new engine. Car has sat the last year in my garage and now I need room for my new toy.

Now the negative's on the car

-Seems as if the belt is slipping on start up.
-Rear bumper doesnt seem to fit 100% perfect on passanger side(see pic)
-Both front fenders are cracked(did you expect them not to be..ha ha)
-No major body damage
-New Header panel(black primered)
-Normal wear and tear on interior. In my opinion it still looks pretty good. All plastics in perfect condition.

Also, since I sat on the car for so long before deciding to start restoring it I never changed the pink slip to be in my name. I have torn my house apart over and over and can not find the pink slip. DMV states you can get the pink slip by going to the DMV and making a report on the car stating you have lost the pink before you could change it in your name and it takes about a month to get handled. Car hasnt ben registered since I believe 1998. So, car comes with no pink. I will make a bill of sale if you wish.

I have done my best to describe this car. If you want any specific pics let me know and I can get them.

Asking $625

Any questions you can contact my via e-mail at [email protected]

Any questions you can contact my via e-mail at [email protected]

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
bump'd
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

Aaron636

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Your opinion's....do you think im asking the right price?

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
I sure do! Nice price, awesome rex!
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
your asking the right price if you get the title taken care of. i dont pay more than 200 for a car without a title. and it better be a damn good one for that. i know here in texas you would have to get the title bonded which would mean after you buy the car for 625 then pay a bond company 625 and you get a title. other than the title issue its a pretty good deal

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

76kcfdeng

• Go big or go home!
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 06 EVO,85crxSI,03ford f250 diesel,75 landcruiser, 76 280z race car,2006 nissan frontier
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Filing for a lost title is cheap here in Cali, I think it $30 or so. Haven't done 1 in a while but is is no hassle. Seems a bit high on the price to me for a dx. I have paid less for all the SI's I have except the 1st one, $800. After reading more the cost will be in the back registration and penalties unless it is non opped.
Glen
user posted image

user posted image
SportInjectedClub

Aaron636

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Pending Sale for $500