Might Lose My Mom Have 2 Stop Work On The Cars

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
update

well i found out tht the kemo is a go..yes i fill a lil better...she is going to have kemo every daysuck but wat evre make her better... she is going to a work done on her kidnes so she can pee and stuff better becuse the tumer is against them..so 2mrrow shw should have the work done....... and i waz clean out her eg6 2 day and i waz seting in the panssger seat and just started to cry again ..sad

i still need those prayers
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
Don't worry buddy they are still commin.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
update... well the work they did on her kidnes went goood so she can pee now and theres not any pain in here back..so she get to come home monday and she get to go to kemo that day and tuseday she is going to have some other stuff done...
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 Honda Civic AWD Wagon
    • Image Gallery
Stay strong. People are thinking of you all. Check into Antioxidents, they are healing and fight cancer specifically. You can find them in some food, naturally and vitamins There are some super anioxident vitamins out there too.

-Jenny

Visit: Asimo - The Coolest LowRider

FI Blacktop D16A1/ZC Hybrid