←  Vendor Listings

Red Pepper Racing

»

Item Of Interest (shock Tower Bushings) No...

rinnaye's Photo rinnaye 02 Jun 2011

QUOTE (Screech @ Jun 2 2011, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking a set would be $20 for 4 of the bushings since the car uses 4 of them... sets of 2 seam odd to me.

I'm thinking it's going to be four (4) pieces for $40.00 total, or $20.00 per set, each side. I'd love to stand corrected though. ph34r.gif

cbstdscott's Photo cbstdscott 02 Jun 2011

Not to confuse things, but wouldn't ONE set be necessary for ONE car?

Whatever, I am in for as many PIECES is needed for ONE car.

Let me know where to send the $$ and it is in the mail/paypal.

Scott

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 02 Jun 2011

I really appologize for the misuderstanding as i thought that there was only two bushings in the car. 1 full set will have 4 bushings, at $35 dollars, as shipping stays the same for 4 as it would two, i will update the first page. If there is anyone who wants to opt out, i wont feel bad at all, just say so.

My paypal is [email protected] btw, for anyone looking to pay now, payment will be required this time before i order the materials.

EuphoricBlue's Photo EuphoricBlue 02 Jun 2011

I'm still in for a set.

I just need a clarification... You say shipping will stay the same, what is the shipping? XD I don't see it in this thread.
I'd prefer to pay everything at once, and on that note... what is the expected "due date"? smile.gif

Thanks!

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 02 Jun 2011

QUOTE (EuphoricBlue @ Jun 2 2011, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still in for a set.

I just need a clarification... You say shipping will stay the same, what is the shipping? XD I don't see it in this thread.
I'd prefer to pay everything at once, and on that note... what is the expected "due date"? smile.gif

Thanks!

Lol shipping is incuded, as why the price was only increased by 15 rather than 20 with 4 bushings. The shipping is about 5-7 dollars, but like i said, its included in the 35 dollar price.

Due date would be next weekend.

wyatt89's Photo wyatt89 03 Jun 2011

payment sent!

Screech's Photo Screech 03 Jun 2011

So what would the total be for 2 cars, 8 bushings total, is there another price break due to shipping at once.

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 03 Jun 2011

I wished, when you go over to 8 bushings the price will double for shipping, but at three kits you would save 5 dollars, and pretty much anywhere after that, 5 dollars a kit.

JEA86's Photo JEA86 03 Jun 2011

sent my 35.00 payment!

cbstdscott's Photo cbstdscott 03 Jun 2011

Paypal sent!

Thank you very much.

Scott Harris
2273 Parnell Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
USA

Screech's Photo Screech 03 Jun 2011

QUOTE (chedda_j @ Jun 3 2011, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wished, when you go over to 8 bushings the price will double for shipping, but at three kits you would save 5 dollars, and pretty much anywhere after that, 5 dollars a kit.

So what is the total, I'm too busy between trips, home for about 15 hours then back out, to do math right now.

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 03 Jun 2011

70 for two complete kits shipped.

monkeey's Photo monkeey 03 Jun 2011

i dont know if you saw but i pm'd you

dwend's Photo dwend 03 Jun 2011

I'll buy a set, Payment and PM sent.

CSPCRX's Photo CSPCRX 04 Jun 2011

I am in.
The stock rubbers are terrible.