Help B20 Swap In 86 Crx Si Rywire Harness

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

CubaCRX

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 Crx SI

Hello Peppers was wondering if anyone here has used a rywire harness for there b swap. the engine harness is all hooked up i'm just having trouble with the wiring to the chassis harness .. Thanks 

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Civic Si, 1987 Crx Si
    Garage View Garage

Isn't the Rywire harness just plug and play? Specifically what part of the chassis harness are you having trouble getting together?

CubaCRX

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 Crx SI

for the most part it is.. and the wiring from the rywire chassis adapter to the old ecu plugs. a pin out chart of the ecu plugs would help a lot

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)
There is a pin out chart if you search, i used to have it on my thread till photo bucket decided to start charging

GeezRX

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: Only loaners at the present time!
    Garage View Garage

There is a pin out chart if you search, i used to have it on my thread till photo bucket decided to start charging

I think I have what you're talking about saved as a Word document in Rich Text format...title is Civic/CRX SI Plug Identification By # of Wires and Colors

If this is it, I'd be glad to send it as an attachment to an email if given an email address?

"Old and usually in the way" - Check out my '86 3G build in "VIEW GARAGE"

Site

I belive i have this at home...i will take a photo and upload it for you :)