209 replies to this topic

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ May 10 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't see why a B18 CRX can't make it from Pittsburg to Allentown in about an hour?

it has made it from York Pa to Indiana Pa in 2 hours and 15 minutes back in 2007 so lets say i try to make it from pittsburgh to allentown in 3 - 3.5 hours the evening of september 25.... i'll try my best

<-------- hates weddings mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
88 days till NEC US Meet '010

Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i'mma try to be there this year. week after my anni so i should be ok.. unless there is a track event that weekend. then i won't be there. lemme check. nope. i'm free!
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
I should be there this year, but might not have the CRX sad.gif . I guess the Protege will have to fill in if we don't get the CRX repaired in time. (Crossing fingers xxxxxxxx)

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
2 crx's 2 wagovans, a hatch possibly more, coming from Tx. rolleyes.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

E-Man

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2004 Subaru FXT
QUOTE (badpenny @ Jul 6 2010, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 crx's 2 wagovans, a hatch possibly more, coming from Tx. rolleyes.gif

A beautiful thing BP...........Who do I get the pleasure of meeting?

At the current time both crx's are running and will make the trip to Sarge's. As always I plan to arrive early so I get an opportunity to tap the knowledge base of all attendees. As everyone knows I sure need help given my limitations lol smile.gif.

I know J-Man has some parts to sell if there is interest including a nice set of '85 si rims, JDM tails and perhaps his spare si head. If we acquire the mugen kit shell, we would be happy to bring parts from it as well. My inventory is pretty depleted but I'm willing to part with a 1g rear carpet/compartment cover which is in VG condition.

Elliot
Posted Image

Sgt. Pepper

This meet is still on, however.........due to Mrs. Pepper's unemployment woes I would appreciate everyone bringing a little something. It could be a 12 pack of soda or a pack of buns or a bag of chips or condoments or dip or whatever. Thanks.

Haven't decided on whether to do a t-shirt or not. PM me if you are interested in a shirt and what size. I will decide on interest.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
no shirt needed! i will be sure to bring something!
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

Sgt. Pepper

Can we start a list of who's bringing what? It'll help in my planning.

I'll sart trying to come up with a t-hirt logo soon.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

E-Man

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
Jeff,

You have been most hospitable in hosting this wonderful event and it is because of yours and the Mrs. efforts that the meet is always a success. As last minute things always occur in my life causing my calendar to change (giving BP plenty of opportunities to razz me), I'd prefer to commit financially and contribute $50 for whatever is needed. I wouldn't want to cause any issues in case I am unable to make the meet.

As always, I will bring something for dessert as well.

I'll paypal the money today. Thanks again for hosting this event-your efforts are truely appreciated.

Elliot

Posted Image

Sgt. Pepper

Wow E-man, I don't know what to say. That is most generous. That will go a long way in buying burgers and dogs. You have gone above and beyond the call of duty. I award you with an honorary US Air Force Achievement Medal.

Thank you.

Sgt. Pepper

T-shirts? Still working on a design, but I need to know there is enough interest to do them. Anything less than a dozen won't be worth it.

E-Man

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Jul 13 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
T-shirts? Still working on a design, but I need to know there is enough interest to do them. Anything less than a dozen won't be worth it.

count me in for one Sarge
Posted Image

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I am super excited about Sarges this year! This will be my 5th year, but only my second year with a honda!! BFF I shall not let you down this year. The wagon is currently ripped apart and recieving a great deal of work and love.

Since its the 5th anniversary of this meet I think it would only be fair if Tom makes it to this one. wink.gif

All who are caravaning maybe want to start relaying locations and path of travel?

can`t wait to see all them Peppers!

-Brian
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
Well, I wasn't going to be able to make it because it was going to be two weeks after my wedding, but, the fiancee called off the wedding so now I can go after all, if my car isn't sold by then. If it is I may go anyway.

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!