*** Off Topic Thread ***

• You cannot reply to this topic
258 replies to this topic

C8V6C

You job sounds dope kjeffery, sounds like you get to travel a lot smile.gif

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

C8V6C

Speaking of travel, I was thinking of going to Hawaii again this winter, but I know if I go, I won't want to come back! Literally...

C8V6C

Can't get this damn TPS to work! My 2nd gen rex is pulling the TPS light, but can't figure it out. (I didn't do the swap, bought the car with the work done)

Looking stock, the car pulls the tps light, but drives perfect.

Swapped the green and yellow wires, and the car doesnt have the light anymore, but then I can't rev half/full throttle.

Tried a few other combinations with no luck sad.gif

LOL what a headache..

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

Hmm. Upon first glance I would have swore those were Tablitas. Which is awesome (yet gristly) crosscut rib meat.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

kjeffery

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Crx SI, 06 Ford Focus, 08 Ford E-150
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Jul 26 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You job sounds dope kjeffery, sounds like you get to travel a lot smile.gif

HAHAHAHA. If you says so, Its very hard and lonely and depressing. I have a 1 month old son, a 2 and half yr old daughter and a wife back at home, so its not really that fun. I always work by myself too. Once in a blue moon I get partnered with some one to work with. I have been all over the US working though, from Los Angeles to New York. Ive been to like 42 states in A year and a half.

Edited by kjeffery, 27 July 2009 - 07:36 AM.

I paint my hood black for that carbon fiber look!!

C8V6C

QUOTE (badpenny @ Jul 27 2009, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm. Upon first glance I would have swore those were Tablitas. Which is awesome (yet gristly) crosscut rib meat.

We had that too saturday night! I just stole that pic from somewhere online, that wasn't what we cooked

C8V6C

QUOTE (kjeffery @ Jul 27 2009, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAHAHAHA. If you says so, Its very hard and lonely and depressing. I have a 1 month old son, a 2 and half yr old daughter and a wife back at home, so its not really that fun. I always work by myself too. Once in a blue moon I get partnered with some one to work with. I have been all over the US working though, from Los Angeles to New York. Ive been to like 42 states in A year and a half.

Ah I didn't think about that. I guess it would be really hard with kids esp.

When you said blue moon, I was craving one with a slice of orange LOLs

kjeffery

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Jul 27 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah I didn't think about that. I guess it would be really hard with kids esp.

When you said blue moon, I was craving one with a slice of orange LOLs

LOL or shock top which is damn near the same thing

C8V6C

Never had that one...i am a red stripe guy and Newcastle is my second fav

kjeffery

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Jul 27 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never had that one...i am a red stripe guy and Newcastle is my second fav

Go out and find some Shock Top, I hate beer(Vodka guy here) and thats about the only thing I can drink that doesnt make me sick because of the taste

C8V6C

Ok, Ill try to check it out. I am a cognac guy and rum a little more than vodka, but vodka is a great mixxer!

C8V6C

Speaking of cognac, I just got home from a club in the Palazzo, pretty nice! Just tired now...

C8V6C

Another long day at work............................................................................

C8V6C

Come on guys, talkin to myself here LOL

We are taking my friend out for his birthday tonight....Teppanyaki time!

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
this looks like a great place for me to rant...

so i have a 93 accord with 17 inch wheels which i just put $600 worth of new tires on. im not driving the car at the moment. my neighbor bought his wife a nice 92 accord thats identical to mine about 2 1/2 to 3 months ago. a week after his purchase he asked to borrow my tires and wheels for 2 weeks untill he could get new tires on his wife's wheels. as the friend that helps all my friends out, i helped him swap over tires and wheels since im not currently driving the car for another couple months. now 2 1/2 months later my wheels and new tires are still on his wife's car and he calls me the other day and she wrecked her car. took out 2 concrete pillars. blood alcohol content was an amazing 1.8. at that moment i wasnt concerned of the wheel but more of the condition of his wife and 1 year old step daughter and it hadnt even occured to me that my wheels were on the car. so when we went to the impound yard to pay the tow bill and get her posessions out of the car my neighbor looks at me and says "damn, your wheels and tires are fucked!" then it hit me...

so now is where im at a slight situation... i own some nice 17 inch wheels and just spent $600 on new tires and all i have to show for it are her 15 inch accord EX wheels with 4 bald tires with cords showing and a huge bubble in one of them. there has been no menation of replacement or anything since. i loved the extremely great handling characteristics of my 17 inch wheels and tires but didnt care much for the ride quality. i also like the 15 inch EX wheels that belonged to her (but not as much as the 17's) and would be willing to settle with them assuming they were cleaned up to the condition that my 17 inch wheels were in before being desrtoyed in the accident. im not sure how to bring it up to them but im thinking that i'll help them out and settle for the 15 inch EX wheels if they have them cleaned up and put a good tire on them and i'll call it even. just not sure how to go about bringing the topic up to them.

i guess im looking for suggestions on how to go about this without being a total dick
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member