←  Meets

Red Pepper Racing

»

Sarge's 5th Annual Rpr Nec Meet

onefasthondacrx's Photo onefasthondacrx 20 Mar 2011

Is there gonna be another Sarges RPR meet this year?

rileyescobar's Photo rileyescobar 03 Apr 2011

^same question

LocDoc's Photo LocDoc 01 May 2011

+2

ChrisF-dude's Photo ChrisF-dude 04 Aug 2011

From what I hear no. The NEC meet will be at Wilq's on Sept 25th,2011 in Seven Valleys, PA. There was a meet thread on here somewhere, but it's missing now.

CoritoCrx's Photo CoritoCrx 08 Mar 2012

something random: A girl passed me yesterday in an 86 Si with the license plate NVMYSI I thought that was cool cool.gif

euro86si-r's Photo euro86si-r 29 Apr 2012

where is the meet going to be held at?¿?

euro86si-r's Photo euro86si-r 29 Apr 2012

where is the meet going to be held at?¿?

Eric L's Photo Eric L 02 Jun 2012

Hello everyone.... I've been away from the site all winter, (in fact, I've been out of the country all winter!) but now I'm back home here in NJ, and checking things out , and... seems as tho there's no meet planned for any RPR folks here in the northeast for this summer....
I'm just throwing this out there, but would anyone be interested in trying to organize something for this summer? I was thinking sometime in July or August... before Labor Day, because I think things get more difficult after then (at least they do for me), and I would be happy to find somewhere that makes sense here in NJ (eg, there are some parks near to me that are pretty close to ice cream, beer, diners, etc... ) If enough of you would like to get together, even just for a single day on a Saturday or Sunday, I'd be happy to invite you over to my garage - I have parking there for at least 20 cars easy, and a lawn, picnic tables, etc...
I know there's alot of you who I met 2 or 3 years ago at Sarge's place who come from upstate NY, and Long Island, PA, NJ, MD, OH, VA, etc... .I think somewhere near me is pretty much in the middle of everywhere from Boston down to Washington and out west as far as PA or OH.
So, let me know what you think. I'm going to try to figure out how to start a new thread here for further discussion on this topic, not sure if I'm allowed to do that or not???
Anyone of you senior members, please feel free to help me out - Thanks

frasalex's Photo frasalex 17 Nov 2013

I LIKE BARNS!!

I should make it just fine this year. I promise to take it easy on you guys regarding the peanut throwing. Angelica might or might not come and that will be determined as we get closer to the date.

zåesssdses öFs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'll plan my anniversary for the weekend prior to the meet, and talk any friends even considering getting married, out of it. If we get a blizzard, I'll try to bring the 4WD wagon, otherwise, the CRX. With or without woman, maybe a substitute.

style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dry.gif Sarge, your words were, "No mention of flying peanuts this year"

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Mar 5 2010, 06:17 PM)
Did you think that if Keith brings his nut sack that we won't be slinging them around?

Good point, nothing worse than stepping on an old mans nuts. We would be forced to sling them to keep from stepping on them.

Eman, you need to take some scissors and cut that date out of teh calender, and when people say "hey, what you got planned for Sept 25th" You just say, "that day has been pocketed in case of an emergency." It will be prime driving weather, I am sooooooo gonna enjoy it.

i think i may have to go this year.. then again, last meet i went to in PA i got pulled over for nothing and didn't get a ticket.. long story.. maybe, should i say it??? maybe... my car may be running

sdszsds

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ChrisF-dude's Photo ChrisF-dude 06 Mar 2018

Sarge, when is the next meet? I missed the last few

zakats's Photo zakats 07 Mar 2018

Does he still have meets? I'm only aware of Scott's West Coast Weenie Roasts these days-?

Sinub's Photo Sinub 07 Mar 2018

Does he still have meets? I'm only aware of Scott's West Coast Weenie Roasts these days-?

Doug still has his annual West Coast meet. I believe there's tail of the dragon now for mainly the RPR community. 

zakats's Photo zakats 16 Mar 2018

:-/

Sinub's Photo Sinub 20 Mar 2018

:-/

I'm making a trip from California, along with possibly other members as well, to the East coast tail of the Dragon meet. You should tag along with us, we can plan our route accordingly.