Quote D16a1

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

xunedeinx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1999 Nissan Quest
Can someone give me a feeler on how much a d16a1 will go for with trannie and clutch? I want to give my 1.3 civic a little more oomph.

Has to be manual, naturally, running, and in decent condition. I have no problem overhauling it with new rings, and stuff like that, but i dont want to have to go boreing out pistons and replacing bent valves and rods ect.

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
between 300-600 US for the complete setup.. which is engine, tranny, ecu, front hub/knuckle/spindle assembly, wiring, fuel lines, pump, sender unit, mounts, axles, shift linkage and shifter

Edited by bigk3000, 05 September 2005 - 04:36 PM.

EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

xunedeinx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ok, im going to be savin gup 900 dollers for the next 2 months or so, or sooner if i get my raise, does anyone think they can sell me that? or, if they have it and dont sell it by then, can you tell me? thank you

ZCRX87

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si 93 Bonneville SSEI "almost as fast as crx"
    • Image Gallery
i can sell u a zc with some work done and after market parts for $700 with 3000 miles on it. ran like a bad ass when i took it out a couple weeks ago. i don't have a tranny though but u can easily get 1 for around $150. pm me for the specifics.

MiAsMa

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si (d16a1)
i have the COMPLETE swap, including the bigger integra front brakes i can sell for $700 but you'll have to pay shipping

xunedeinx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
never mind this, i got my hands on a 91 firebird in excellant condition and a 350 for 100 bucks, so, im selling my civic. You people on here would appreaciate it more then me anyway.