←  Texas

Red Pepper Racing

»

Haltom City Pick N Pull

nivek2002's Photo nivek2002 04 Nov 2010

Just to let everyone in the DFW area know the Haltom City Pick N Pull has a decent selection for us right now. Two Sedans and Two CRX's, all carbed and nothing really special but nice place to get parts if needed. One of the CRX's did have some nice looking plastic fenders if anyone is in need.

Kevin

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 05 Nov 2010

thanks for the heads up

mallardtape's Photo mallardtape 05 Nov 2010

QUOTE (VaporParanoia @ Nov 5 2010, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up. They don't have any at the Grand Prairie Pick-N-Pull.

radar51's Photo radar51 05 Nov 2010

i need to get out there... thanks for the heads up!!! biggrin.gif

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 06 Nov 2010

QUOTE (radar51 @ Nov 5 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i need to get out there... thanks for the heads up!!! biggrin.gif

I now live just up the road from Honda Heaven and I'm gonna go by there soon and see if they have anything, probably gonna swing by the haltom city one to see how much they want for body parts

mallardtape's Photo mallardtape 06 Nov 2010

QUOTE (VaporParanoia @ Nov 6 2010, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I now live just up the road from Honda Heaven and I'm gonna go by there soon and see if they have anything, probably gonna swing by the haltom city one to see how much they want for body parts

Oh honda heaven practically charges dealer prices for used parts. They rip you off whenever they can. Mabe I've just had bad luck with them
Edited by mallardtape, 06 November 2010 - 11:49 PM.

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 08 Nov 2010

oh i know their prices are high, but if i can swing by there and check it out no harm in doing so.

do you know if haltom city has any 1g tegs?

nivek2002's Photo nivek2002 08 Nov 2010

QUOTE (VaporParanoia @ Nov 8 2010, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh i know their prices are high, but if i can swing by there and check it out no harm in doing so.

do you know if haltom city has any 1g tegs?

I saw atleast one 1g teg

Kevin

mallardtape's Photo mallardtape 08 Dec 2010

I was at the Grand Prairie Pick-N Pull the other day. I saw they have the remains of a blue 3g civic wagon out there

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 08 Dec 2010

going out to haltom tomorrow

zakats's Photo zakats 08 Dec 2010

nivek is alive? dang, I thought you were banished to the phantom zone or something

nivek2002's Photo nivek2002 09 Dec 2010

QUOTE (zakats @ Dec 8 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nivek is alive? dang, I thought you were banished to the phantom zone or something

Haha nope alive an well rocking a 1986 Wagon, just less active on the board these days.

Kevin

greasemonkeyreborne 5x1g's's Photo greasemonkeyreborne 5x1g's 12 Dec 2010

Honda Heaven??? ONly been there 2x 2008 to 2010. Nothing left by the time I got there to complain about (I mean by 10yrs of fast n furious pimpin'). BUt had the feeling they were over priced.

mallardtape's Photo mallardtape 18 Dec 2010

i found a mostly-in-contact 3g sedan. motor is all there it looks like. most of the interior. all 4 of the original plastic wheel covers in pretty good shape.

Edited by mallardtape, 18 December 2010 - 08:03 PM.

VaporParanoia's Photo VaporParanoia 05 Jan 2011

going back out tomorrow to get parts, there are two CRX's, both in good condition, gonna snag some body panels and the fenders and a rear brake drum