Free Stuff

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)

Getting rid of stuff I don't need. I don't care what you do with it, just looking to get rid of stuff and make more room. Decided to donate this stuff to the community so someone will enjoy it instead of setting in my garage collecting dust or tossing it so no one gets to use it. Want to do this with no money exchanged. So if you want something, all I need from you is a shipping label from my address to your address, your work, or where ever and it's yours. This list may grow, hopefully everything finds a home, if no one wants it then it will just be recycled. PM me with interest.

-SI stuff, engine wire harness, exhaust manifold, header pipe, TB, stuff off the intake manifold(but I don't have the intake) and the vacume box

-Civic or CRX SI Fuel injection pumps, brackets, fuel pick ups (great if your car is carbed), engine wire harness

-CRX HF axles

-Civic SI wire harness (entire harness)

-CRX SI wire harness (entire harness)

-Integra Browntop (86-87) wire harness (entire harness) This wire harness is very close to the civic layout, at least the under dash stuff is. It probably wouldn't take much to make it OBD0. I have spare shielding wire to add what you need to get it there.

-Civic 1500 S harness - if you wanted a harness just to splice into to add your computer stuff in and this is your first time doing something like that, this would be great harness to practice on

-88-89 Integra ECU's (swap a 90-90 SI, or the PR4? (integra DA) board in and you have a bolt in, tuneable, OBD0 ECU for your car)

-3 intake tubes for 88-91 SI if your using the factory air box for the 88-91 civic/crx(not for our cars but if you can find a use for it.....)

-1300/HF radiator plus fan shroud (fan shroud is different from the normal radiator)

-92-95 CX MPFI intake manifold only (I was going to use it to do a cheap D15 Swap with OBD1)

-Wiring and Switch for a CRX sunroof - Got it for and add on.

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)

updated a few things, some stuff may be gone, it's just not marked yet.

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip

update list and hopefully responded to everyone's pm