←  Appearance

Red Pepper Racing

»

3g Civic Hatch. Super Clean . Show Car

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 16 Jan 2013

show car? do tell...

NWClassicHonda's Photo NWClassicHonda 16 Jan 2013

Ya its a great looking car for sure but "show car"? I must not see it...

chedda_j's Photo chedda_j 17 Jan 2013

i think this is the first time i've ever noticed a nose panel without the Honda emblem or the holes from where the emblem used to be... looks clean!!

Mine too.
Posted Image

kess's Photo kess 17 Jan 2013

My aftermarket one came like that too. And it fits perfectly.

dc10fun's Photo dc10fun 29 Jan 2013

will the si nose panel fit my 87 dx auto. just wondering

kess's Photo kess 30 Jan 2013

To my knowledge the HF/DX/Si header panels are all the same. Same bolt holes.

E-Man's Photo E-Man 30 Jan 2013

If this car is coming up for sale this summer I'd be quite interested.

Elliot

Davie hXc's Photo Davie hXc 12 Feb 2013

[quote name="jdm4drda7" post="548718" timestamp="1358398666"]
Ya its a great looking car for sure but "show car"? I must not see it...[/quote

If you like to see anymore pictures of the car. I will take anything you'd like. Unfortunately I don't have professional camera skills. But it literally could be in a magazine. Let me know what your like to see . It's lowered on coilovers and tokiko illuminas now with new wheels.

kess's Photo kess 13 Feb 2013

Hey, if you can shoot more pictures then we are all ears (that doesnt make sense).

My idea of Show Car is OEM and everything shiney shiney. So, whats your idea?

Davie hXc's Photo Davie hXc 13 Feb 2013

Hey, if you can shoot more pictures then we are all ears (that doesnt make sense).

My idea of Show Car is OEM and everything shiney shiney. So, whats your idea?

I guess I agree on the oem part. But my idea of a show car is perfect paint , perfect interior and a perfect engine bay. If that doesn't count then I guess it's just an ugly ricer .

kess's Photo kess 14 Feb 2013

When you go to a car show you can see cars prepared to look like they just rolled off the assembly line or see clean cusom built cars. Stock cars or custom. I have seen some 'ricer' cars I would kill for. Just depends on your idea of a 'show' car.

Without pictures we have no benchmark.

So, how much would you pay for my car? All I can tell you is its nice...

TribalHatch's Photo TribalHatch 17 Feb 2013

Don't forget I'm interested also in the car

E-Man's Photo E-Man 18 Feb 2013

Don't forget I'm interested also in the car

It's not often that the left side of the country is interested in a car now on the East Coast.

I thought you were done with 3G's Tribal, no?

Elliot

E-AT_me's Photo E-AT_me 20 Feb 2013

I guess I agree on the oem part. But my idea of a show car is perfect paint , perfect interior and a perfect engine bay. If that doesn't count then I guess it's just an ugly ricer .

uhhh.. it could be literally in a magazine?! how so? please, tell me what your car has to get into a magazine. there are also no interior nor engine bay shots in this thread. 

look, i'm not trying to be mean, but dude, show car it is not. i would call it "clean". unmolested. i don't think you know the first thing about getting into a magazine. 

it's a clean car with wheels.. ok.. 

Davie hXc's Photo Davie hXc 05 Mar 2013

Yeah sorry on the magazine and show car part this forum . I just got mad exited because I've been redoing this car for like 2 years have missed my honda love . (Vw's in the meantime)

And I have a picture somewhere of the engine and interior.. It's a little to bright which it will be toned down a bit come spring .

For the me not having any idea about getting or being in a magazine , yes your exactly right ✌