The Nicest Crx Ever!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (pwr_crx @ Oct 7 2004, 09:01 PM)
That car has nothing on this 1:

OMG WTF!!!!1 That shizzle is the most fizzle fo-nizzle!

Oh, and pwr_crx is the undisputed king of sarcasm.... he's not serious.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
IMHO:
Seriously, this really is getting ridiculous. This board is getting looser and looser. We need to stop jumping down peoples throats for rice, I know rice is a laughable subject, but we need to stop getting so violent toward people who bring it up. Its alright to say something, but personally attacking people isn't cool. For the past week or so, there is a flame-fest going on every other day. Yes, that teg/rex was pretty hideous, but it wasn't a street car, and you'd probably never see it on the street, it was a show car. Telling people to grow up and knocking them down because they have different tastes than you is immature. I've been checking this site on a daily basis since the beginning of july, and it just seems to be slipping...everyone is being to protective of what they think, and jump on everyone who thinks otherwise...
When we get new people in, and they say something thats a little off, the first thing we do is flame the hell outta them....we need to help them through their problem, not scare them away, because every single person has the potential to be a vital asset to this community, they might know the answer to a problem thats been plagueing you, but hell, you never know because they get chased off....

Now, if RPR or Rampage started talking about 5-inch tips, 1@mb0 doors, or underbody neon....LET THE FLAMING BEGIN

-Alex

*and yes i know i've been guilty of fueling the fire, and I'm sorry for it*
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
and while i'm writing that...mark starts talking in ricer-ish.......
RUN!!!!!!!!
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Allright guys, this has been bloody well beat to death.

Moving along swiftly....

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!