Stupid Ebay

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
man this just pisses me off ,i was looking around and found another piller pod for cheap ,so i looked over the page and it said they prefer paypal,so im like cool ,So i hit buy now and was done with it

Then i get this email a few days ago saying that there having problems with there paypal shit ,and id have to send a money order mad.gif So i emailed him back and said the only reason i bought from him was because he would accept paypal and had the canada shipping price on the screen unlike a bunch of others that dont .So i told him id like to cancel my order because of there BS and he said it was fine ,now this f%*ker is starting shit with me ,either you pay or ill make notifiy paypal and give you bad feedback!!! he said , what a bastard mad.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I say beat them to the punch and put in a dispute, the reason being, Did not ship, or did not recieve specified item.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

D Jaws II

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX SI D15A3, 89 CRX Si B18A1, 89 Prelude B20A JDM, 91 CRX DX D15B2, 87 CRX HF with a D15A3 (pictured above) New 11/06: 1998 Civic EX JDM B16A to be new track car
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
^^^+1

Go to Paypal and enter a dispute, then notify eBay that you are disputing the sale and the reason why. Seller can say, threaten or whatever they want, it only hurts them in the long run. (And sometimes it hurts they buyers as well, if they respond in kind)

Donnie

"YOU SHOULD NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY"

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
well i just paid the guy lol ,but now i have another problem with ebay dry.gif i paid for these f1 mirrors like a few other members have bought ,like doodson i think has some ,and airgazam had ,anyways it cost me in total $47 and some change .and ive been waiting for about 20 days for these things to show up ,so i email the guy and never got a reply ,now i look and he isent registered on ebay anymore ,am i screwed ??? or will ebay refund my money if i start a dispute ??

i allso have another problem with ebay i paid for front and rear strut tower braces ,and they havent shown up yet either ,but these ones say i wasent there to sign for them in winnipeg, ontario um i live in manitoba and that what my shipping info says for the credit card lol ,so they must have messed up and sent it again .so now its sitting winnipeg manitoba waiting for clearence ,but here is the thing how am i suppost to sign for something when my shipping address is my post office ??? and i live out of town ,so it will be kinda hard to catch these guys ,everytime i get something through UPS i get ripped off with this stupid transit charge why should i have to pay another 30 bucks on top ,when they have to bring it from winnipeg ??? a 3 hour drive to my house ?? shouldent they have to cover that cost ???

any advice guys

thanks mitch

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
UPS does not ship to a PO BOX.. most e-bay sellers do not also.. so this may be the case..?

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (etmydst @ Mar 26 2007, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UPS does not ship to a PO BOX.. most e-bay sellers do not also.. so this may be the case..?

i know thats why this kinda sucks lol it states on pretty much all ebay pages that they will only ship to the address on the credit card right ,but mines has my address of my post office because i live in the sticks we dont have house addresses ,we have like section numbers ,but do all are mailing in town since the post office because thats where are po box is lol

so am i screwed now over this ??? same with the other one too

i hope not i paid for the stuff i should get it ,its not my fault the one guy cancelled his name and the other one sent it ups and not usps

My Webpage

superex87

• King Of The Streets
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx DX
Next time see if you can have it shipped to a friends house.....
Thankyou mods for resizing my grossly large pic.
user posted image

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
i would have put a diffrent address but it said right on the page that they will not ship anywhere other then the credit card address ,im going to call UPS in the morning and see if i can give them my number and they can just call me or see if i can change the shipping address while its in transit laugh.gif

wish me luck

im screwed sad.gif

My Webpage

eric87crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX HF W/ Si motor R.I.P, 1985 Si w/ D16A1, 1996 Neon
    Garage View Garage
i think ebay is just going downhill...one of my buddys bought a "new" nirvana t shirt that was supposed to be uber rare, and it was all tore up and raty when he got it, not like in the picture...and my other buddy just bought a new pyle cd player, turns out it is a pile of shit..haha..wont play cd like past track 9

What He Said /\/\/\

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
^^^that was your buddies fault..lol

PYLE has been a known shit brand since the late 80's...

But people sometimes do glorify whats in their ads. I just put "whats in picture is what you will receive" any questions message me..

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
well i got the one thing worked out ,the one that has been sitting in winnipeg for a week ,called up UPS and had the address changed smile.gif finally after starting a dispute with the mirror guy he said i was short on my shipping and tried to contact me about this laugh.gif bull shit he is such a liar now he wants another 30 us shipping and hell send it out even though he quoted me 25 the first time mad.gif so for these plastic carbon fiber look mirrors ,the total cost is going to be around 80 US ohmy.gif thats crazy

My Webpage