Wtf?

• You cannot reply to this topic
145 replies to this topic

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Jul 12 2006, 05:58 AM)
I like your avatar and sig, but my boss walked by and was very offened. You'll have to take it down. It is nicer than mine, however. biggrin.gif

Your boss doesn't count unless he has an account and logged in at the time hahahahahahaha laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kain @ Jul 12 2006, 09:07 AM)
before anyone continues bitching about the inability to post-whore... how much $$$ have u forked up for bandwidth?

No one is "bitching" about not being able to post-whore......read the thread and get a clue before chiming in please, that's the exact attitude that i'm against since it incites bickering and name calling on such a higher plain of ignorance it's unbelievable. I didn't say you were ignorant either so don't be quick to "retaliate" as so many complainers have been known to do, then they turn around and blame others. No names are going to be mentioned either as to who I'm referring to on those comments. dry.gif Just please don't become like them, and read the posts before making volatile comments.

QUOTE (Kain @ Jul 12 2006, 09:41 AM)
i wish i had the time to sit and read through a 9 page thread.  unfortunately i only have time to skim, and the conclusion i came to through skimming was "wow that's a lot of bitching over nothing"

So first and foremost you start the defense of your position by stating you came to this conclusion unprepared and uninformed? hardly a selling point...but whatever floats your boat.

the ORIGINAL post to this thread was bitching about how a thread that was questioning the new anti-post-whore policy was locked, bitching about being censored.  so i'm just cutting it at the stalk...
actually if you had "read" the whole thread and not skimmed, you would have understood it was actually a question as to "why" certain threads had been locked and what had bothered Tom in specific, and by the way....... there areno "new anti-post-whore policies" they have always been in place just some people refused to abide by the rules. Some didn't even bother reading the rules to begin with when they joined hence why so many of you believe these are "new and improved", but no dice there sorry.

pretty sad that the ONE forum i thought would always be peaceful is being over-run with  assholes. :/  there's nothing wrong with a couple regulations for the better of the community... Rock on tom.  there's also no shackles holding anyone to this site.  don't like it? keep on walking.  this is Tom's sandbox.

wow..... a complainer about complainers resorting to name calling then trying to hide himself behind a kudos to Tom so that the name calling they just did by some odd default in their minds becomes justified. Pretty Red Herring-like to me but what do I know. dry.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (Disco Stu @ Jul 12 2006, 04:56 AM)
1GR: Let's look at it this way

Is the ability to post massive amounts of inane nonsense enough to call Tom (and other mods invoved in this alleged upcoming change) a gestapo and crap on this site that he puts up with out of the goodness of his heart?

When you answer that question, you'll have a better idea as to whether you should stick around or be gone like the wind.

dry.gif rolleyes.gif

well its a good thing YOU arent a mod now isnt it!

should i leave?
why? because people that dont sign on very often talk shit about what i post?

fuck that! thats like the guy that never shows up to work pointing out that the day he WAS at work you took a sick day! It makes no sence! If Tom would like me to leave, then i will, but until then, you are stuck reading the "massive amounts of inane nonsense" you apparently know me for!

well kain if you had bothered to stick around then you would know what is meant by the sig and avatar!

you might even know where my sig picture came from!

its funny how you fit in to the exact same category of pl that INHO ARE the ones ruining the sence of community on this site...

got anymoe cliches you can add to this argument?

NO ONE is giving Tom shit! I love this site...maybe more than i should... so i dont know where this "you are giving tom shit" is comming from!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Kain @ Jul 12 2006, 10:48 AM)
and you're god damn right i give a kudos to tom.  not 'to hide behind' but to let him know that SOME of us appreciate the fact that he puts up with this shit and doesn't just take the easy way out, close down this board and put it in the past.  the way you guys are acting it almost seems that's what you want.  things won't go back to the way they were, you need to realize that.  run with what you've got, not let it slip further.  we're on thinning ice here guys and you're just stomping your feet.

so ranting and raving in a thread you haven't taken the time to read is supposed to make you some type of model "forumer"??? hahahahahahaha you petulent little fool. Had you taken the time to READ THE THREAD YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT THE SIG AND AVATAR MEAN. maybe some people were meant to go the way of the buffalo into obscurity. And if you notice the names are highlighted in green for contributing members just like yours, and we have all thanked tom too, so you aren't special..... sorry to burst your little bubble. If you feel this site is truly going to shit, then let me slap you with your own words....
there's also no shackles holding anyone to this site. don't like it? keep on walking. this is Tom's sandbox.
Peace
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
if you only knoew what a cool guy IfTakumiDroveACrx is!

he has contributed more to this community than you EVER will!

he has even opened up his home to ANY RPR member..

think of that b4 trying to shit on a guy that has always helped me when i have asked!

as for you, maybe you should go back to where you were a week ago...which was NOT HERE!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Hahahahaha thanks 1stGen! oh and Kain, I don't want to continue with this since I know this could be considered going off topic in the off topic section (there are still rules we must abide with here on the off topic threads), so I won't argue anymore, You were a member (regardless of inactivity) before me, so carry yourself like it, and I'll learn to allow people to have an opinion no matter how uninformed it is or how hard it is for my feeble little mind to accept.
user posted image

Kain

• From Ashy to Classy
  • PipPipPip
just read through the whole thread and gotta admit that i, myself, jumped to a conclusion and in the end made an ass of myself sad.gif sorry guys.
Ay!
Ay, dog, ay!
You stepped on my sneaker meng!

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Kain @ Jul 12 2006, 11:23 AM)
just read through the whole thread and gotta admit that i, myself, jumped to a conclusion and in the end made an ass of myself sad.gif  sorry guys.

hey we all got retarded on that one, so no sweat!!!! that's why I backed off too hahahahahahahaha hey but you're more than welcome to come to a BBQ if you're ever in SoCal, hell if you ever come we'll use that as the excuse for the BBQ!!!! hahahahahahaha laugh.gif
user posted image

Kain

• From Ashy to Classy
  • PipPipPip
hell yeah man. if you're ever in the PA area come on by and we'll cook up some mad shit and maybe have some more intelligent discussion hahaha.

find me a nice clean 1g Si for cheap and i'll be down there in no time flat! haha
Ay!
Ay, dog, ay!

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Kain @ Jul 12 2006, 11:38 AM)
hell yeah man.  if you're ever in the PA area come on by and we'll cook up some mad shit and maybe have some more intelligent discussion hahaha.

I was in PA last summer hahahahahaha that and Conneticut, New York, New Jersey, and Ohio hahahahaha so it is possible!!!!

find me a nice clean 1g Si for cheap and i'll be down there in no time flat! haha

that's easy just point and shoot around here hahahahahaha as long as you got money you can get whatever you want in SoCal hahahahahaha laugh.gif
user posted image

Kain

• From Ashy to Classy
  • PipPipPip
then i need to make a road trip down that way tongue.gif
Ay!
Ay, dog, ay!

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
hahahahahaha for sure believe me the 1g's would be worth it!!!! wink.gif
user posted image

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
See, now this is how an off-topic thread is supposed to be, nice and friendly.

I guess you could say I've been a bit stressed lately, but it seemed like every time I turned around, someone was pushing the limits (or going beyond them) so I felt I had to do something. If people can chill out and see how things flesh out, I'm sure you won't even notice anything different, except that things will be a bit more organized than they currently are.

Thanks for your patience.

Tom
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

ChrisF-dude