• You cannot reply to this topic
279 replies to this topic

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: -------- 1986' CRX Si (X2) -------- 1993' GMC Sanoma SLE
    • Image Gallery
Got some new lines to compliment my spiffy new disc brake upgrade, enjoy!

Hope to get back out there and actually put some of these parts on rather than just collect them in my shop!! tongue.gif

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,05 Honda CRV, My Wife Up a Wall
dude, your project never ceases to amaze me
"Horsepower sets how fast you hit the wall. Torque sets the size of the hole."

"... the motor car was poetry and tragedy, love and heroism." - Sinclair Lewis

Your car is an eminently replaceable mass production inanimate object that doesn't give a fuck about you.

"...Twas hard the woeful words to frame; To break the ties that bound us; But harder still to bear the shame; Of foreign chains around us..." - Robert Dwyer Joyce

Christ

• Parting out my '86 Si. Need anything?
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1989 Civic DX 4-Door - dead, parting out.
I'm trying to find a cheap hydraulic fitting crimp tool, so I can make my own brake lines... primarily because I have about 300' of diff sizes of braided stainless and brass thread... used to work for a company that used/made the stuff.

I planned on making a bunch of lines... brake, fuel, radiator, etc... just covering them up.. I don't like shiny stuff though.. so it's just here... laying around now.

I'll still do the brake lines and paint them though... they actually serve a function when they're stainless braided.. they're ALOT stronger, and will probably never need replaced again.
How about we just agree to respect each other's opinion?Even though yours is so obviously wrong...
Click here to see how I basically gave my car away to another RPR member!

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
damn man this build is as Bawlin as I heard it was!! I am feeling the iron man block
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Thanks alot there Mr. Big lol, you know how I do all gangsta n' all. lol I appreciate all the comments folks. Hope to get back out there and get more accomplished so I can show you more.

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Crx Si
QUOTE (BigOrange @ Nov 19 2008, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
damn man this build is as Bawlin as I heard it was!! I am feeling the iron man block

Word. Gold mettalic block against satin black canvas equals 1,000 gansta points!

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Old School REX @ Nov 16 2008, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got some new lines to compliment my spiffy new disc brake upgrade, enjoy!

Hope to get back out there and actually put some of these parts on rather than just collect them in my shop!! tongue.gif

Where did you get JUST the front brake lines? I might pick up a set. Thanks!

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (OG Wagon @ Nov 19 2008, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where did you get JUST the front brake lines? I might pick up a set. Thanks!

Well, I only took a picture of two, but I got all four. (If you look close enough though the two I photographed is one front and one rear)

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Full bolt in Kirk roll cage on the way this weekend thanks to "Billy bottle caps" tongue.gif

his pic not mine

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Old School REX @ Dec 3 2008, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Full bolt in Kirk roll cage on the way this weekend thanks to "Billy bottle caps" tongue.gif

his pic not mine

NICE!

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
got my roll cage this weekend... but like 30' of rain is stopping me from doing any work or even snagging pics of my new toy. So I sit and wait and dream of finishing this baby off!! In the mean-time I have been looking around for some new seats for my project seeing as my EP-3 seats already put me and my 6' 3" tall a$$ about 1/4 inch from the roof of the car, and now I have a cage... ohmy.gif

I have found these reasonable priced seats from Corbeau that appear to be something I'm interested in... and the brand alone should provide plenty of "bawler status" points... tongue.gif

but I'm still open and looking actually for suggestions. I even made a thread in the General posts section. What seats are you guys using? I'm looking for aftermarket brands/ maybe reclinable but fixed back would be good if they are at a bit of a lean as these are. Anyway, help me out! lol

Christ

• PipPip
What do you want for your pre-modded EP3 seats? I want 'em tongue.gif

What the heck would shipping be for something that big/heavy though...

Recaro supplies seats for Honda, so maybe they'd be a better choice? Think: ITR/CTR models.
How about we just agree to respect each other's opinion?Even though yours is so obviously wrong...

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Christ @ Dec 10 2008, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recaro supplies seats for Honda, so maybe they'd be a better choice? Think: ITR/CTR models.

Password JDM has these WHEN their in stock and they are like over $1500 a pair. blink.gif If I had that kind of change, my car would already be back on the road. tongue.gif

the EP-3's are gonna stay with me for now. They were $FREE.99 and would probably go back in the car for road trips etc... They were such a PITA to put in anyway; I'd feel cheated by selling them now. biggrin.gif

STILL LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS!! cool.gif

Christ

• PipPip
QUOTE (Old School REX @ Dec 10 2008, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Password JDM has these WHEN their in stock and they are like over $1500 a pair. blink.gif If I had that kind of change, my car would already be back on the road. tongue.gif

the EP-3's are gonna stay with me for now. They were $FREE.99 and would probably go back in the car for road trips etc... They were such a PITA to put in anyway; I'd feel cheated by selling them now. biggrin.gif

STILL LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS!! cool.gif

I wasnt suggesting that you get real ITR seats, I was suggesting that if you're going to get OPP (1 piece plastic) seats, then you should at least get something that was used in Hondas... as opposed to Corbeau, normally used in those German faults of engineering currently called VW. (They're nothing like they were back in the day.)

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Got some new toys for myself for christmas today. A whole assortment of Russell fuel lines and fittings, a good Edlebrock filter, a B&M fuel pressure gauge, Aeromotive fuel rail (on order), and the greatest part is the Holly fuel pressure regulator.

And then my HID's came in today in the 6000K variety! muah ha ha ha!!!! laugh.gif