Nc 1g's, Meet?

• You cannot reply to this topic
112 replies to this topic

vexed73

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 82 PORSCHE 924 TURBO, PLYMOUTH VOYAGER, FORD ESCAPE
Dag on I have to now come even if it is by mini van. Mouth watering thinking about the food!

CHTYRICE

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85' Si/ZC 88' St-165 Celica Alltrac
I should be coming as well. I have a few parts if anybody is interested.

*Complete 85 Si motor with harness and ecu (made 91 NA horse to the wheels in 85 degree weather and then 127 on no2 before it skipped timing. I drove it home sounding like a Harley, it should be a easy fix. WARNING it does smoke but not as bad now that the no2 cleaned off the rings a little lol.)
*Bunch of turbo stuff, ct26s 440s ect.
*Si brakes and knuckels (left over from zc swap)
*D16A1 Blacktop head not complete
*D16A1 Blacktop cams

What I need:

*Fenders
*Fenders
*Black Fenders
*short throw shifter

I pulled a head off of a 89 Teg at the junk yard yesterday so that I can steal the valves out of it for my 87 head that has crashed ones. Belive it or not I might actually be able to drive my CRX to the CRX meetup! Even if I can't get the chty done, I will drive the $350.00 ebay Teg.

BTW.....If anyone is looking for a "party project".....................I never run out of those (no2 kit on the teg????)
Ron Paul is my President.

oldschoolhondacivic

• R.I.P. Oct.27,2007...its not fair
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 civic dx
or another idea for party projet could be..."HOW TO USE AN EASY OUT ON HEADER BOLTS"<ive got 2 twisted off in my head..minor exhaust leak...more annoying than anything....>
money pit

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
What is the forecast up there for Saturday. I know that here near the coast it is T-storms and 70% percip. I may have to HAVC tape my car some more to stay dry.

As of now I'm planning on rolling out at 06:30-07:00. Be to Chick-fil-la at 07:00-07:30 and the straight to the meet. Unless we need to add someone to the caravan in Kinston.

85Beater

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: cars he can pay cash for!
scattered t-storms, 50% chance of rain (as of 5:30pm on Weds). The lodge has agreed to let us use its dining area to hang out if it rains (complete with bigscreen TV) so the meet can go as planned regardless. I'm also hoping that rain or shine the cruise can happen, I have one spare seat for anyone who doesn't want to drive their car in the rain (if it does) but I dont think it will be a big deal. Speaking of the cruise...

Do y'all want country roads, medium urban, or downtown type trip? Also what are your thoughts on duration? As I said a few pages back I know the area very well so can cater to what the group feels. If nothing else we can talk about it over lunch and go from there.
1987 CRX DX - Devacced, excellent interior, runs perfect, the fun car.
Note: 1G CRX's are not durable against late model motorcycles...

1995 Integra LS Sedan - Bone stock except for Brembo rotors and upgraded pads

85Beater's Vouch Thread

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
I vote for country roads.

I can bring a set of good-looking phone dials with very good tires, if anybody want to trade something.

I will probably bring by best set of 1st gen Integra alloys (without tires).

I probably have a complete set of '86-'87 CRX Si side moulding.

I plan to bring my 3rd gen. cargo cover, for Bryman (as I recall).

Keith, who will apply plenty of RainX and not worry about rain...

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

vexed73

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 82 PORSCHE 924 TURBO, PLYMOUTH VOYAGER, FORD ESCAPE
I may end up having to bring the kids with me so I probably come to eat a burger and get my seat and go. Thanks for thinking of me screech but with kids and OCD wife I would not be on time I am sure. See you all up there.

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
does anybody have an EPROM burner and a laptop with TE? is anybody going a computer guru?

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
I'll probably bring a bunch of stuff (collectibles and parts) all FOR SALE.

LMK who wants what.

Lots of this stuff is SUPER rare guys and you may never see it again, so if you want it.....

bring yo cash!

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
damn guys, this is the first i been on RPR in over 3 months. i wish i would have known about this like a week ago cause i woulda been there tomorrow. its not too late, let me see what i can work out unsure.gif
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
+1 vote for the rodney show!! guilt trip time. laugh.gif
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet

Super_Cricket

• Daddy are you gonna Kill Mommy? Thats up to Mommy aint it?
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: Civic SI 1986, Crx SI 1985, 1993 Integra LS
    • Image Gallery
Unfortunately I will most likely will be MIA. I was in New Jersey the past sunday picking up a few things... New ew engine fully modded and Gw trans (supposedly LSD) and a few other performance parts and my wallet has taken a toll... Its not really that I cant afford the trip though cuz I can its the fact that I need to finish making my exhaust for the 1G and buy 4 brand new tires for it... On the way home my tire blew out. crazy... right on a bridge... the car is ok thanks to the fast AAA response. I will communicate my last notice tonight... but its a 75 25. we will see.

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (crxls @ Oct 26 2007, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
damn guys, this is the first i been on RPR in over 3 months. i wish i would have known about this like a week ago cause i woulda been there tomorrow. its not too late, let me see what i can work out unsure.gif

If I had your number I would have called you. Did you see the pool in the pic? ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Super_Cricket @ Oct 26 2007, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately I will most likely will be MIA. I was in New Jersey the past sunday picking up a few things... New ew engine fully modded and Gw trans (supposedly LSD) and a few other performance parts and my wallet has taken a toll... Its not really that I cant afford the trip though cuz I can its the fact that I need to finish making my exhaust for the 1G and buy 4 brand new tires for it... On the way home my tire blew out. crazy... right on a bridge... the car is ok thanks to the fast AAA response. I will communicate my last notice tonight... but its a 75 25. we will see.

And you have to come, you have my manual and a rear bagde I'm to hand off to LocDoc.

Also, Keith I'm putting the radio book in the glove box as soon as I get to the garage.

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
QUOTE (Screech @ Oct 26 2007, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I had your number I would have called you. Did you see the pool in the pic? ph34r.gif
And you have to come, you have my manual and a rear bagde I'm to hand off to LocDoc.

Also, Keith I'm putting the radio book in the glove box as soon as I get to the garage.

Very good, Screech.

I have loaded up the cargo cover I have for a breadvan, 4 Kumho ECSTA 710 215/50R13, and '86-'87 Si side rub strips.

If somebody wants my 1st gen Integra alloys, let me know soon.

Keith, who hopes CRXLS and Super Cricket can manage to make it down tomorrow...

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

85Beater

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: cars he can pay cash for!
I hope nobody plans on swimming, lol. It'll be cold, its pretty green, and the geese have made a regular home out of it. I wont stop anybody from going in, but its at your own risk. Looks like the rain is supposed to clear early tomorrow (They said by noon at the latest) so things are looking good. I'll be bringing as many random parts as I can fit in the rex, and since my brother has the Supra right now I may use his (my old) pickup to cart parts as well.

See everybody tomorrow!

Oh, the guy who was going to come to do the editing is currently MIA, everybody can still bring their cameras etc. and we can get him the raw footage if he's still game.
1987 CRX DX - Devacced, excellent interior, runs perfect, the fun car.
Note: 1G CRX's are not durable against late model motorcycles...

1995 Integra LS Sedan - Bone stock except for Brembo rotors and upgraded pads

85Beater's Vouch Thread