Poll: Are You Looking For Parts?

• You cannot reply to this topic
87 replies to this topic

Poll: Which would you like somebody to produce?

Which would you like somebody to produce?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

BlankReg

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '86 civic si hatch, '92 civic si hatch
we'll choose racing everytime

and you'd be making the right decision. you have to keep this stuff fun, cause it probably won't ever pay the bills.

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan 15 2004, 03:24 PM)
The hard part is not making and selling the stuff, it's finding the TIME to do it all.

we understan COUGH COUGH POST COUNT 5000COUGH COUGH

less talkie more RAWKIE!!!

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
some cheap mass production Torsion Bars would be sweet.... ph34r.gif

But I voted for brake upgrade kit, the stock 3G braking system's gotta go this summer wink.gif
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

nivek2002

I think T-bars are out of range of the fabrication abilitys of anyone on here, Sway-A-Way is the only manufacuture

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Jan 15 2004, 06:33 PM)
The hard part is not making and selling the stuff, it's finding the TIME to do it all.

And you'll notice that 99% of my posts occur during business hours, so it's my employer who should be pissed... smile.gif
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan 16 2004, 10:28 AM)
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Jan 15 2004, 06:33 PM)

And you'll notice that 99% of my posts occur during business hours, so it's my employer who should be pissed... smile.gif

There you go again with the talkie.

and when you get the Panhard bars done throw one all painted up with an RPR sticker on a red cloth back drop and take soem glamor shots of that bad boy

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah, I'm usually in such a rush I forget to do that...
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan 16 2004, 10:48 AM)
Yeah, I'm usually in such a rush I forget to do that...

you better be typing with one hand and drawing plans for parts with another...

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX
When you take the pictures make sure there is a nice blonde in a RPR thong holding it biggrin.gif

Masta

We will be making more Pahnard bars in the coming weeks, so if you want one, get your order in before Monday January 19, 2004 so I can order more parts if necessary. I will also be dropping off the plans for the new RPR adjustable camber plates, I know we've been on this for a while now, but it looks as if we can make them affordable, you guys will buy them. Our plan is make them from aluminum, they will have a spherical bearing, stainless fasteners and be a complete bolt-on for 1G3G's and 1G tegs. I don't have any idea on cost yet, our overhead is low and we're not looking to get rich, just cover costs, so we're hoping to keep it LOW, but we'll have to wait and see. My hope is to have a set completed by the end of January and do some testing if possible soon after that. We will not have a integrated strut tower bar YET, but plans are in the works, we are just having some problems making sure it will be a performance enhancer, not just a show piece. Beyond that, we hope to start work on a D-series to B-series throttle body adapter, but don't hold your breath. A big brake upgrade will be availible by the end of the month. Thanks for everybody's input on the survey, it has helped us to focus on the parts you guys want. Now if I could just figure out how to build tubular front control arms.......

D.
Civic Nation. Represent.

nivek2002

YEAH Camber Plates!!!

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Masta @ Jan 17 2004, 01:52 PM)
We will be making more Pahnard bars in the coming weeks, so if you want one, get your order in before Monday January 19, 2004 so I can order more parts if necessary.  I will also be dropping off the plans for the new RPR adjustable camber plates, I know we've been on this for a while now, but it looks as if we can make them affordable, you guys will buy them. Our plan is make them from aluminum, they will have a spherical bearing, stainless fasteners and be a complete bolt-on for 1G3G's and 1G tegs.  I don't have any idea on cost yet, our overhead is low and we're not looking to get rich, just cover costs, so we're hoping to keep it LOW, but we'll have to wait and see.  My hope is to have a set completed by the end of January and do some testing if possible soon after that.  We will not have a integrated strut tower bar YET, but plans are in the works, we are just having some problems making sure it will be a performance enhancer, not just a show piece.  Beyond that, we hope to start work on a D-series to B-series throttle body adapter, but don't hold your breath.  A big brake upgrade will be availible by the end of the month.  Thanks for everybody's input on the survey, it has helped us to focus on the parts you guys want.  Now if I could just figure out how to build tubular front control arms.......

D.

OK OK ill finally get off your guys back now ....

BlankReg

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '86 civic si hatch, '92 civic si hatch
Beyond that, we hope to start work on a D-series to B-series throttle body adapter, but don't hold your breath.

man, that is a good idea!