• You cannot reply to this topic
113 replies to this topic

myheadhertz

• Some days it isn't worth gnawing thru the leather straps
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '91 CRX si, '66 Datsun SPL311, '87 CRX turbo under construction
BUMP !!!

Let's get out there and S-E-L-L some radiators!

Do it for Mitch, Murry and Marcus! (warning: explicit language)

It's easy!

No, really, how about trying to sell a couple of radiators on eBay? Use "Buy it Now" with immediate payment required to eliminate the riff raff?

cahender

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic CRX-SI
Sooooo, where are we on this? Nemine, I'm a patient man. Not as patient as Mr D. (Diogenese).

Vicious

damnit what's the movie the first clip is from i forgot sad.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

CSPCRX

I dont know what else to say to get people to put up the cash. I guess if the fact they will spend far less then I did doesnt do it. The fact that I can run full out on the track when its over 100 outside doesnt do it. The fact that it drops right in doesnt do it.

I got it. Its uber cool, its aluminum and every cool import car has an aluminum radiator. Maybe that will work. Doubt it. LOL

Victor
86 K24 Powered CRX SI (SMF Solo2, HPDE-4 NASA & TA-A Time Attack

85 CRX DX totally original
07 Harley FXST Softail

2021 Tacoma Tow/Daily

redsautorehab

• 3gen enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 00 Dodge Durango, 01 Ford F250, 99 Chevy Tracker, 82 suzuki rm250
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (CSPCRX @ Oct 6 2008, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont know what else to say to get people to put up the cash. I guess if the fact they will spend far less then I did doesnt do it. The fact that I can run full out on the track when its over 100 outside doesnt do it. The fact that it drops right in doesnt do it.

I got it. Its uber cool, its aluminum and every cool import car has an aluminum radiator. Maybe that will work. Doubt it. LOL

i need one, but i just moved to utah, and took a huge pay-cut. so, until i can save enough, i can't buy one, no matter how much i overheat.
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of" Fez, That 70's Show

my website if you need parts for your car, and i don't have them at on my website, just pm me. I can get most of the common parts for our cars.

my vouch thread

Vicious

can the fan kit be bought afterwards?

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

CSPCRX

No, when you buy it with the fan they add special brackets for the SPAL fan. You could easily make your own since the stock mounting points are on the radiator. Just use those.

Victor
86 K24 Powered CRX SI (SMF Solo2, HPDE-4 NASA & TA-A Time Attack

85 CRX DX totally original
07 Harley FXST Softail

2021 Tacoma Tow/Daily

myheadhertz

• Some days it isn't worth gnawing thru the leather straps
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '91 CRX si, '66 Datsun SPL311, '87 CRX turbo under construction
'nother BUMP !

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE???

Disclaimer:
Myheadhertz is not offering sex, drugs, or food to RPR members. Photos are for entertainment purposes only. Void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Do not take with alcohol. Stop here on red. Hostess will seat you. Trucks over 4 tons excluded. Void where prohibited by law. List each check separately by bank number. Contents may settle during shipment. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Myheadhertz makes no other warranties, expressed or implied. Postal service will not deliver mail without postage. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. May be too intense for some viewers. For recreational use only. Only 1 winner per household. Please remain seated until the ride comes to a complete stop. And, of course, all models are over 18 years of age.

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
How Close Are We?

And when can we expect delivery after getting the required number for a minimum order?

MK
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

anassa

• Slowest of em all.
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda CRX Si
QUOTE (Madkore @ Oct 22 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How Close Are We?

And when can we expect delivery after getting the required number for a minimum order?

MK

^^I would like to know too.

QUOTE (CSPCRX @ Oct 6 2008, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? wow, I think that got me, now I can be a real tuner!

Buy ppl buy!

Someday my car will look as clean and sexy as this:

-1997 318ti DD

-1989 240sx sold on CL

-1985 CRX DX, sold to Justin

-1985 CRX Si, sold to Indyman.

-1991 CRX Si, totaled in the mountains, RIP

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
If We are actually at 7, then I am good for one if two more Peeps sign up.

Just Two More.........

You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Madkore @ Oct 24 2008, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If We are actually at 7, then I am good for one if two more Peeps sign up.

Just Two More.........

So you want to be the tenth one?

We are at 8 now. I am going to see if we can push the order through now actually. Only 2 available. Don't delay or you are going to miss out and need to wait for 10 more.

Marcus

hatchbox

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 DOHC Si 1600 Hatch, 86 DOHC turbo Si 1500 Hatch & 86 CRX EW4 Si
Just put in a third order. Now only one more to go. Sorry to be the radiator hawg but I've got two going into my hatches and the third is for a up comming crx project. tongue.gif I hope the last one goes quick because I need these soon. Last chance to get in on this group so don't miss out!
Get more bang 4 your buck.

anassa

• Slowest of em all.
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda CRX Si
QUOTE (hatchbox @ Oct 28 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just put in a third order. Now only one more to go. Sorry to be the radiator hawg but I've got two going into my hatches and the third is for a up comming crx project. tongue.gif I hope the last one goes quick because I need these soon. Last chance to get in on this group so don't miss out!

There are definitely going to be some people that are going to regret not jumping in on this earlier. I'm just happy that I got in on it. biggrin.gif
Someday my car will look as clean and sexy as this:

-1997 318ti DD

-1989 240sx sold on CL

-1985 CRX DX, sold to Justin

-1985 CRX Si, sold to Indyman.

-1991 CRX Si, totaled in the mountains, RIP

toxicshit

im checking my current bank balance tonight ( just bought a house ) so i need to check if im in for 1 Rad.

Greetings Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg