• You cannot reply to this topic
288 replies to this topic

ZOOMiata

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 CRX DX, 1990 Miata, 1992 Camry, 2003 Protege5
BTW, how do you like your Protege5

I love it. It is about the best handling FWD car I've driven -- it's pretty firm, and easily tossable. I had a 99 LX (ES in the states), and I wish the P5 came with the 1.8 engine, rather than the 2.0. Although the 2.0 is more powerful, it doesn't rev as nicely.

ColdEmptyShell

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 94 probe. 86 CRX
Well. im new to rpr, and i was told to do a ghost story. one i had read was about a real instance in their life. so i figured id share one too.

Haunted apartment.

Lemons and i live together in an apartment among a few other... *sigh* people. There have been multiple reports of a "black cat" that has run across the living room. I have yet to see the cat, but at least 3 other people that have been here have. John (guy in the loft) one day saw a man dressed in white standing in the dining room area, double taked, and it was gone. Roy (formerly guy on the couch) was taking a shower one day, and the linen closet door in the bathroom moved. As for my encounter, one day the light bulb in my closet burnt out, so i went to the closet near he kitchen to grab another. I went back to my closet and the fixture for the light had already been removed and was sittin on the floor.

theres my story..

And to introduce myself, I am RK, or ColdEmptyShell. I just bought my first 86 Honda CRX DX from Addiction2Bass. nice guy. awesome shop in his back yard. Lemons being the awesome friend he is drove me 300 miles in his 85 crx to pick it up. my 86DX is all stock at the moment. drove smoothly all the way home topped out at 85 lol. its a good car. im very glad i was able to snatch it up before anyone else.

I plan to do alot of work to this car. its going to be a fun filled, action packed summer.

Updates of my progress will come.
user posted image

Project Codename: "Wonder twin power activation"
Has commenced.
===========================================
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
During De-vac:
Me:"Ow i keep losing skin."
Lemons:"Weight reduction!"

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
YOu're white aren't you? This is how I know. Freaky shit starts goin down in a house, white people, gots to go find out "why", Like its a nice ghost or sumthin. Some wacked out shit like that happens to a black person, It be like this:

*Floating Object*

Stupid White guy "Hmmm, I think I will investigate further"
Me *Tire sqwalling sounds*
Stupid white guy "Hey, where'd ya go?"

What happens next?

I don't know, cuz I ain't there.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

JeepGirl

• 1300cc's of fury!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R.I.P ~Honali~ 3G civic now drives Silver 86 Civic hatch
yeah, us white peeps are an inquisitive bunch.

black peeps are the first to beat a hasty retreat with the Shit goes down.

prolly a good idea. leave first, ask questions later.

rprdotcom1cropped.gifRIPHonalicroppedsigpic.jpgAW1GMtu.jpgH4zO0Qb.jpg

AggressiveST

I once took a black friend of mine out to a graveyard where I had someone else waiting to scare him. It was just after dark, I told him I needed to go visit my homeboy's grave and needed someone to go with me. I made the mistake of leaving the keys in the ignition...the other guy jumped out from behind a headstone and he screamed, ran to my car and hauled ass. Me and the other guy had to walk 5 miles back to his house. It took us about 10 minutes to convince him that it was ok to open the door.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
lol thats whats you get. Why in would you leave the keys in your car anways? Better yet where do you live so I can give your CRX a nice new home. lol

O ya welcome to the site.

Edited by jerfguy, 08 March 2006 - 03:00 PM.

QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
Welcome to the site!
Please note your ghost story does need approval by Ghost-one before you can submit any more posts.
tongue.gif J/K.

Actually that should be: "Welcome to the site! And welcome to the 1G/3G addiction - there is no known cure!"

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Mar 8 2006, 11:42 AM)
I once took a black friend of mine out to a graveyard where I had someone else waiting to scare him.
Your first mistake.
It was just after dark,.
Second.
I told him I needed to go visit my homeboy's grave and needed someone to go with me.
Like a dead whiteboys grave is gonna be shimmering in light or sumthin. DAMN, you some stupid crackas. laugh.gif
I made the mistake of leaving the keys in the ignition
4th
the other guy jumped out from behind a headstone and he screamed, ran to my car and hauled ass.
laugh.gif Stupid whiteboys make me laff, everytime I see one walking at night I think to myself,"You wouldn't catch a brotha doin that shit."
Me and the other guy had to walk 5 miles back to his house. It took us about 10 minutes to convince him that it was ok to open the door
dry.gif Ok, So now you got a scared brotha on your hands, One you scared. Yeah, I am sure he's just gonna be like, hey man, its cool its cool. HELL, NO, Hes gonna be like, You owe me mutha f*ca. I owns you, you gots that!!!??
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

lemons

• Carbs are better (lol, not really; but they sound cool)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
oh dear god.....

let's not start a "racial" thread....

but since we already have...

Racial Joke: (I'm not a racist, i hate everyone equally)

So... i'm wearing a white shirt, just your standard wife beater, and my friend Ray (african american) comes up to me and says "hey, whats up? i see you're wearing the wife beater today" i respond: "no dude, you dont recognize this?" his reply: "no, why?" my reply: "you should, it's cotton"

he got irritated after that one......

Edited by lemons, 08 March 2006 - 04:59 PM.

I have nothing...

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (lemons @ Mar 8 2006, 04:59 PM)
let's not start a "racial" thread....
Well, aren't you just the "Great White Hope".

QUOTE (lemons @ Mar 8 2006, 04:59 PM)
he got irritated after that one......
Wow, blacks sure is nice in your neck of the woods.

ColdEmptyShell

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 94 probe. 86 CRX
MY TURN!

at work one day, just the start of break, my buddy gary (black) and i are at the handwashing sink...

so we're washing our hands and I stop and look at him and say....

"thats not gunna come off ya know"
user posted image

Project Codename: "Wonder twin power activation"
Has commenced.
===========================================
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
During De-vac:
Me:"Ow i keep losing skin."
Lemons:"Weight reduction!"

mesean13

• Ohne Scheiss.Somewhere in Germany.
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87'civicsi (ZC1)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
If you know anything about American history then you know that in the white mans quest to conquer the west, most of the native americans were slaughtered or forced into a final area of land which is now Oklahoma. What many people don't know is that before the land rush in the middle 1800's( Which was when the white man went out to claim the remaining lands in U.S. in Oklahoma) many men went out to look for the pieces of land they might claim only to never return. Many people believed that ghosts would take the men in the night.
One area of land that was never claimed and still to this day is "state" land is Red rock canyon. This is the area where this story takes place; On a colder October day in 1992.
Outside of the park area at least 10 miles from any town lies a small old wooden house that my friends and I found one day while changing a flat tire. The old house looks like it is about to colapse and that no one has lived there in at least 50 years. The weekend after my friends and I saw the house, we decided to go for a little weekend adventure. We packed up our guitars, sleeping bags, candles and other supplies to include a couple of cases of beer and a bottle of "Jack" that we got the town bum to buy for us and headed out to the old house.

When we got to the old house we parked our cars in some thick brush so they couldn't be seen from the road and proceded the last 100 yards on foot. We walked up the old wood steps and found the front door unlocked and about to fall off it's hinges. As we went inside you could smell the rotting wood floors and walls like a 10 year old lake shoe. It was light outside but you could barely see inside because of the filthy windows stained like the inside of a 20 year old tea pot. We began to clean up the front room of the old house to use as our party spot. When we finally finished setting up it was getting dark outside so we lit some candles for light and passed around blankets to get more comfortable and settled in to our new party shack.
After a few hours of playing guitars, Telling jokes and stories we were nice and comfortable in the old house with the help of the beer and our old friend "Jack" of course. After we drank most of the beer and 3/4 a bottle of Jack we were all feeling pretty good and then Rocky, another friend said"What was that?".. We sat there for a minute in silence and then we heard it. Everyone started to flame him as I said," It's just an owl dumbass" and we all started laughing. We were sitting in the middle of the room when I saw my friend John with a demonic smile on his face as he pulled out his Ouija board and asked if we wanted to play. We all said"Why not", since it was getting late and we didn't exactly have anything else to do. John handed the board to T.J. and set it up as I took another swig of my good old friend Jack.
After a couple of hours of trying to contact dead celeberties and relatives we were getting a bit bored and the others had allready fallen asleep. The alcohol was keeping us warm as we continued to play late into the night and then we heard the old house start to creak. Again Rocky said" What was that?" being the good Catholic boy who was constantly telling us that God was going to get us for playing.
We all 4 had our hands on the pointer when T.J. asked it, "Are there any spirits with us?" ... We waited a moment and the pointer began to move slowly in a counterclockwise circle and then faster and faster until it stopped dead center in the middle of the board, and then moved effortlessly to directly above the "YES". I said to John,"Stop moving the pointer" him being the joker of the bunch. He swore he didn't move it and we all swore we wouldn'nt move it ourselves. We focused on the board again and John then asked, "Who are you". The pointer began to move again in the same circular pattern and started to spell,"RELD DAHD". Rocky jumped back and said"W.T.F.?" I was wondering what that could mean when I began to shiver. It felt like the temperature had just dropped 20 degrees when I looked up and heard John say,"Did it just get colder in here?" I was a little freaked when the other two said the same thing. I then asked it, "What do you want?".. the pointer slid effortlessly again and spelled out, "G..E..T....O..U..T". We were all starting to feel uncomfortable when Rocky ask it , "Where are you?".... We waited a moment and the pointer began to move and started spelling," O....P....E....N.....T....H....E....D....O....O......"
"BAM" we all jumped as the front door started rattling and the pointer started pulling us toward the door and it was at the edge of the board about to go onto the floor when all of the sudden the candles went out and Rocky started screaming like a little girl. We were all freaked out as we scrammbled to relight the candles.
As soon as the candles were lit we woke the others and told them we wanted to go. We all opened the door together and ran like hell to the cars, fired them up, and went back home.
The next day we went back to get the bottle of Jack we left. We were walking up to the house when I heard Rocky say, "W.T.F." He was staring down at the steps and then we all saw blood dripped up the steps leading into the house. We opened the door to find the trail leading to the middle of the room and a tangle of ratty hair at the end of it. We know we didn't see it the day before when we cleaned the room so we grabbed the Jack and left, never to return to the old house again.
Think before you speak, learn before you think, listen so that you may learn to think before speaking a bunch of shit!

No fried rice please!

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
That is cool
cool.gif Now, because it took you so long to post it, you need to post another one. Dems da rulZ yo!

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
That was freakin awesome!!!! One more as per the rules yo!!!! and make it just as good!!! You are quickly becoming my favorite ghost-story teller!!!!! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
lol ive been to red rock canyon
Posted Image