• You cannot reply to this topic
209 replies to this topic

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
I'm in for a tee shurt or two. May have to be bringing a 2nd gen tho. I'll park it way down the street like almost in the next block so maybe no one will notice. Looks like I will not have the exhaust repairs completed in order to pass inspection on the 1st gen in time for the meet. And that is mostly because I am concentrating my few remaining repair pennies on the Bronco II to get it set up for plowing snow. Seems like every vehicle in the fleet decided it needed something done to it this year. One needed a starter, front end alignment and four tires, another needed shocks and struts, another needed lower control arms, brakes and rotors...never ending and all on year round drivers (like daily drivers so they had to be a priority to get the repairs done).
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
I'm in for one T-shirt, as usual. My wife Terry is currently scheduled to work that weekend...

I'm up for a caravan, through Richmond, VA and around DC somehow. I'll spend the night along the way, unless I drive up Friday.

Keith, who actually has an operational '85 Si to drive up (unless anybody buys another of mine and needs it towed up behind the big Acura)...

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (kedwards @ Jul 30 2010, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm in for one T-shirt, as usual. My wife Terry is currently scheduled to work that weekend...

I'm up for a caravan, through Richmond, VA and around DC somehow. I'll spend the night along the way, unless I drive up Friday.

Keith, who actually has an operational '85 Si to drive up (unless anybody buys another of mine and needs it towed up behind the big Acura)...

If you bring the Acura for towing again I'll bring extra water.. smile.gif

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
QUOTE (Screech @ Jul 30 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you bring the Acura for towing again I'll bring extra water.. smile.gif

Probably a good idea. How many alternators should we bring, collectively?

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I have 2 or 3 now. smile.gif

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
i'd love to see this turn into an all weekend meet that goes on through sunday since i cant make it saturday...

When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

E-Man

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2004 Subaru FXT
I'd love to hook up and caravan. Most likely, J-Man and I will be taking 80 across NJ.

E
Posted Image

Eric L

• CRXpert
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1988 CRX Si, 1993 Civic Si
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hi Everyone!
Please count me in for joining the party at Sarge's this year. I missed it last year and I really wanna meet you, Jeff (well, actually its your CRX that I really want to see the most, but I suppose you'll be standing guard over it, eh? wink.gif )
And since I've mostly been a lurker here on RPR, I'd enjoy meeting alot of the rest of you too. Does anyone know if Mark will show up from Canada? I hope so.
Hey, E-Man and J-Man, you're welcome to swing by my garage on your way across NJ. Its shorter to go to Emmaus from Route 22/78 than I-80 anyway.
And last... if anyone wants to take a group drive back to NJ (about 1 hour from Allentown) to see my garage full of 15-16 CRX's, and maybe even go hunting for some parts they need in my warehouse (which is actually a 5,000sf office filled with my stripped CRX parts) maybe I could be talked into arranging a side trip for those who are interested.
Hint hint... I want to get rid of alot of parts because I'm being pressured to move soon... sad.gif

OK, see everyone there.

down4ce

I'm down...small chance I'll bring a 1st gen if me and Eric L can work something out. I'll bring 2 bags of chips, peanuts for throwing lol, and I can bring some Sloppy Joe/Buns if that sounds like a good idea.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (crxls @ Aug 2 2010, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'd love to see this turn into an all weekend meet that goes on through sunday since i cant make it saturday...

Technically, it usually lasts 3 days. Last year bp and big orange showed up Friday and stayed until mid-late afternoon Sunday.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

I have a design I am kinda satisfied with. I need more interest in t-shirts before I go further. We have possibly 10 people who want them. I need 12. Anyone else want one?
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Aug 21 2010, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a design I am kinda satisfied with. I need more interest in t-shirts before I go further. We have possibly 10 people who want them. I need 12. Anyone else want one?

I hope you got me and Gimpalot on that list, while you are at it, add 2 xl shirts for me as well. that would be a total of 4, 3 xls and one large
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
And I will purchase two (2) as usual.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

ChrisF-dude