• You cannot reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery
It took me 2.5 years to build mine...........it depends on how badly you want it. I basically spent WAY TOO MUCH time in the garage in that time period to build my car. Would I do it again......yes, but not for a Honda.

It's all about what you want to get out of it and what you think your end result will be worth to you.

Rob
Must.....go......racing.......

1stgenfan

• Lando is my friend
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx si (donor car), and 85 crx hf (project), 91 mitsubishi 3000gt
Thanks Rob. Im still on the fence, but i think i might start entertaining offers on the kit. nothing saying i have to sell it, but if i can get a decent enough offer i might go that route. I love the kit and the first gen crx, but i know im going to be on a limited budget for the next couple years, and have been for the past few years, so i dont see myself making much headway, and if i could find an enthusiast who wants it bad enough then at least its going to good use. I definetly dont want to half arse it with a kit like this. so i guess if someone on here does want to make me an offer they can pm me, just remember im in canada and shipping might be an issue with some of you folk depending where you live. just dont be mad at me if i decide not to sell lol im still undecided.
QUOTE (RARECRX @ Nov 4 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have taken the $300 John Force drag racing Course . Now I know what the champions do thus making me, in sense, a champion.