Rare Jdm 3g Civic And Ballade Sedan Stuff Fs:..

• You cannot reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Last chance, guys...less than 15 hours left on some rare JDM/EDM goodies....

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
ph34r.gif I am dedicated. Bryman, you have a PM.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
CONGRATS to our very own (and newly appointed RPR moderator) Rampage for winning the Civic hatch brochure.
I just hope Nivek hasn't lost all hope for the Ballade sedan stuff.... sad.gif

bryman

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I figure its part of my obligation to own cool stuff as an RPR mod.

And I saw the price for the ballade sedan.... OUCH! sad.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

nivek2002

holy shit that guy is nuts!!! Im working on winning the accesories one but thats all i can afford with the other 5 $ one. If he comes in and snipes it for even more i will go to his house and steal them mad.gif laugh.gif

we will know in a little over an hour ph34r.gif

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Nivek,
Yeah, that guy is a mad-man. He bought my Leather EDM steering wheel and my JDM "CRX" steering wheel both for $350 ohmy.gif
He's bid on several of my other items as well. Check his recent auction wins---this guy is spending coin right and left....

bryman<-----wishing he could spend mad cash like Jennings804 laugh.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

nivek2002

QUOTE (bryman10 @ Apr 7 2004, 09:03 PM)
Nivek,
Yeah, that guy is a mad-man. He bought my Leather EDM steering wheel and my JDM "CRX" steering wheel both for $350 ohmy.gif
He's bid on several of my other items as well. Check his recent auction wins---this guy is spending coin right and left....

bryman<-----wishing he could spend mad cash like Jennings804 laugh.gif

humm the guy bidding against me is "fennec3" he also has been buying alot of 1g parts on ebay lol

glad you got good money for the wheel!

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I can fix that... and so can you... ph34r.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

nivek2002

no i didnt do it by accident it was there for a purpose, but i guess i didnt really need it dry.gif biggrin.gif i was delusional last night from spending way to much money blink.gif