Interest In 86-87 Crx Si Fiberglass Rocker Covers

• You cannot reply to this topic
54 replies to this topic

Scott Giles

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '85 G Prepared CRX
Sorry guys, I can't even provide any updates since I haven't heard from Adam in about 3 months. Last thing he said was that he'd like to have better parts to mold and then I stopped getting return emails or calls.

I tried.
sad.gif

'85 CRX #157 GP (Hers)
SemperFiFund.org

Smokescreem

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX SI ,2004 CRV EX, 1968 VW BUG, 1955 Porsche Speedster replica
    Garage View Garage
Hi all, you can but me down for two sets as well..

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: -------- 1986' CRX Si (X2) -------- 1993' GMC Sanoma SLE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Scott Giles @ Aug 28 2010, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry guys, I can't even provide any updates since I haven't heard from Adam in about 3 months. Last thing he said was that he'd like to have better parts to mold and then I stopped getting return emails or calls.

I tried.
sad.gif

dang.... sad.gif

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 85 CRX Si, 98 prelude, 5th Gen VFR, WRX
    • Image Gallery
I have a good set of side skirts from 87si I had my car painted and they cracked.along with the driver door skin and fender! had to source good ones again. So I would be interested in getting good replicas. These fenders always crack prob even more so than any other plastic on the car.honda should have known they wouldn't last.

SportInjectedClub

TexanIdiot25

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1969 CST10, 1987 CRX HF
Most cars aren't engineered to last more than 20 years. I'm sure Honda didn't think that a quarter of a century later, CRXs would still be buzzing around or used as more than basic transport. Seem to me, my fenders crack after hard driving.

ZEN

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1960 VW pickup, 1986 CRX HF, 1987 MR2, 2004 Civic Si
QUOTE (maddog @ Feb 26 2010, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well six and half months ago I would have drank a hundred! biggrin.gif But have since become a recovering alcoholic wink.gif but thanks for the shout out. I just want to find a 87crx si to call my own. Any leads? Oh yeah under a grand. ph34r.gif

Check out Craigslist...Tulsa, Ok. There are two 86 / 87 Si for sale in Bartlesville, Ok right now and look pretty good. And is in a reasonable distance from you...rent a tow dolly and come get one. i can put you up for a night.

Grant Bailey

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si
I am 3.25 hrs from Atlanta and my skirts are pretty good. They would need a little tlc and probably a fresh coat of paint or a heavy waxing to really be "master ready" but I could work something out there. If the Atlanta guy isn't interested I might pick this project up myself. I had been thinking it would be a good one to have done. What do you guys think?

Grant
"GReddy e-manage" is excellent in the generality and the expansion. And it is a low price further.Therefore, you can direct an engine too economy, easily. Then, you are relieved, and you can choose it. Future tuning begins first from "e".

Smokescreem

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX SI ,2004 CRV EX, 1968 VW BUG, 1955 Porsche Speedster replica
    Garage View Garage
Hello all, On this 86-87 si rocker covers. I just won one on ebay mint in box still. Its the right side so if we need it I can help out with it. As long as the seller uses alot of bubble wrap on it to protect it on shipment.

Condor

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, bought new, no rice. 07 MCa w/sport, no kraut.
I have some cracked spares I might work on coming up.
No way can I take the ones I have on the car off, which is a DD,
and I've had since new to mail to a stranger on the internet.

That's a recipe for disaster.

My fenders and header are aftermarket.

I was planning to fix some cracked side panels I have anyway.
Just not this week.

JEA86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Blacktop Swap, 2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD, 2012 Toyota Rav4
    Garage View Garage
i would for sure be interested in this cause my drivers side has a small chunk missing out of the rocker panel
The Original CR-Z driver