Ladies, Ladies

• You cannot reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic

1987crxgal

• Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 crx si, primered with sunroof, white/carbon fiber gauges, highflow air filter, on original 14's
Here are some pics, and hopefully I get some oppinions on the car...

First, here are some of me and my other toy biggrin.gif Sorry, but this is the closest you'll get to seeing a pic of me! And they are a bit blurry... I was in motion at the time. wink.gif

Me doing a goofy wheelie... tongue.gif I've learned to do them better now, this was when I first got the thing. I'm still trying to master doing a stoppy.

Ok, now for my car... This was when I was going through my "rice" fase. Check out the SiR grill... rolleyes.gif

And before the whole thing was blacked out... (original paint) Watcha think of the factory wheels blacked out?

And with my paint finish on it, love the flat black... I'm wanting to repaint this summer, I'm not sure whether to go black or a dark silver.

And there you go... I wanna see some others post some rides. I'm enjoying looking through the site, especially the rice thread. biggrin.gif I have some rice in my blood, for sure...

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
the wheels are definately different.....though im not a big fan of black wheels on cars, they go well with it smile.gif
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

1987crxgal

• Drives: 1987 crx si, primered with sunroof, white/carbon fiber gauges, highflow air filter, on original 14's
QUOTE (duner @ Jan 3 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the wheels are definately different.....though im not a big fan of black wheels on cars, they go well with it smile.gif

Thanks... I always thought the stocks were hideous (with those circles... What were they thinking?) This is the only way I can stomach them wink.gif

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
If you want some altezza taillights check out in the general post section, the extreme rice thread page 6. It seems some people made their 88-91 altezza taillights fit a 1st gen.
You could dpending on the law, use some VHT Nightshades paint to paint your taillights black when off and able to show light thru when on. They would blend right in with the black paint. On a side note a female that loves cars and 4 wheelers.....................awesome.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

Sgt. Pepper

Yeah, I'm not a fan of phone dials myself. Car looks cool though! And yes, chicks who dig cars and 4 wheelers are awesome. Nice wheelie!
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
the 1g needs a lip really bad

a female that loves cars and 4 wheelers.....................awesome

+1
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

1987crxgal

QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Jan 3 2007, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want some altezza taillights check out in the general post section, the extreme rice thread page 6. It seems some people made their 88-91 altezza taillights fit a 1st gen.
You could dpending on the law, use some VHT Nightshades paint to paint your taillights black when off and able to show light thru when on. They would blend right in with the black paint. On a side note a female that loves cars and 4 wheelers.....................awesome.

Thanks for the tips. I was going to paint the rear tailights but didn't know there was a special paint sold for that purpose. I was going to use stain! (Yikes) I bought an extra set of lights for the back and was planning on doing something really dumb with them... biggrin.gif

I was wondering if people could custom the rear end so that the 88+ lights could fit. I've seen people fit the Prelude lights on them, I'm sure it's a bit more envolved than it appears. I'm going to go check out the rice thread see what they look like...

Thanks to all, glad you like the 'wheeler. cool.gif

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
I'm really digging that flat black but that may be a biased opinion hahahahahaha here's some pics of my lil bro's ex 86 CRX Si: (yes people he sold it!!! for $2k too WITHOUT the CF-48's!!!) God i miss that car.... sad.gif but i have my 85 CRX Si to comfort me now and even though it is for sale somewhat I might just keep it to see it through till it is done. So that my put my Datsun 510 for sale instead.... damn decisions decisions hahahahahahahaha anyways pics for you of my lil bro's ex-ride (which I actually got to look like that for him, lucky bastard)

user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Takumi, at first i thought all of those pics were flipped, thinking he had a ZC hood (or at least one by Marcus) but then realized the lisence plate isnt, so what is that bump? is that a scoop or what?

And yes girls+ cars+ 4 wheelers+ trucks = hottness!

Edited by duner, 04 January 2007 - 03:23 PM.

Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (duner @ Jan 4 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Takumi, at first i thought all of those pics were flipped, thinking he had a ZC hood (or at least one by Marcus) but then realized the lisence plate isnt, so what is that bump? is that a scoop or what?

And yes girls+ cars+ 4 wheelers+ trucks = hottness!

it's a hood scoop.... more accurately a FUNCTIONING hood scoop that delivered extremely cold and large amount of air to the filters located directly under the hood scoop.... he he he it was my little secret edge that most never understood or accepted but god did it ever perform due to it!!!! wink.gif only drawback was rain hahahahahahha i had to cover it with cardboard and tape to ensure no water got in during the rainy season hahahahha laugh.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1987crxgal

Takumi, thanks for the pics! How could he sell that ride? (After seeing you pics especially) I'm really leaning towards black for the whole car... I have some bad issues with the body I need to address first, though. I have bad cracks in my front fiberglass fenders, also my side skirts are terribly cracked. The thing has a dx bumper on the back from where it was originally wrecked, I like it because it raises the rear end a bit (visually). The rear end is lifted a little as well by a slightly larger tire on the back... A mistake to save money but now it is sort of growing on me. But I liked the bumpers black, so I sprayed them with truck bed liner (!) and it would probably take alot of work to strip it off.

I think it would look good with the black bumpers if the paint is a little lighter, but if I went black I think it might look a little odd.

Thanks all for listening to me ramble on about my car! biggrin.gif

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
We sort of had to since we were in the midst of moving which is why I might sell mine but damn i'm attached to it, i just can't have too many cars and I already want another!!! hahahahhaha I might have to sell my 510 like I mentioned but that one is special too. hahahahahha
user posted image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
shame to see he got rid of it...such a sexy beast....
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Jan 4 2007, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shame to see he got rid of it...such a sexy beast....

tell me about it... i almost cried i'll show you how it looked whn it left on the 85 crx si wheels hahahahaha i'll pix message it to you right now!
user posted image