• You cannot reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
ok guys, i have a little bit of an update for the people that were interested in this story. well i got to go up to my aunts house a couple weeks back and i saw the seen of the accident. man it really mad me feel like sh*t. the skidmarks that were suppose to be 3 football fields long were only 30 feet at the most. and how the newspaper said that he was doing 100mph, the cops never had that high of a speed in their records they said the fastest he coul have been goin was 80mph. its not much of a difference, but when i read those 2 things i thought about michael as an idiot, and i feel bad for feeling like that. i just thought for the newspaper to right that stuff was disrespectful. anyways, brandon's has gone to court once and he is being tried for 2 counts of manslaughter(12 year sentance) he has really matured from the accident and truley learned from his mistakes. he has to go to court again i think some time in october, so we'll all hopin he'll make it through. well thats really all i can say right now. but i have some pictures of mike's car at the impound yard. they're not good. im goin to be honest and tell you that everytime i see them i wanna cry but well here they are. i just want you guys to know what can happen from street racing. please don't do it.
These are kinda grusome(sp).

5150CRX

• some people tell me that I need help......
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx,94 teg,75 bmw 2002, 91 crx si(sorta)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
well...here's my 2 cents about street racing...I used to love it...it was really exciting...then I started running on the track...the drag strip was fun, but track racing was bad ass(sorry bout the profanity....but....ya) after driving a car at buttonwillow...I'm came to the conclusion that street freeway racing was stupid...you simple press the gas and hope know one gets in you're way....lame.....track racing you have the opportunity to experience many different thigns, elevation changes high speed turns, high spped...braking from high speed into a low speed turn....truely pushing your car to the max....and even better when it's all said and done you have number to look at...number are boring until you realize what they mean and how you're performance effects them...it's truely an amazing experience....and while I used to take the bait when any lamer would hit me up on the street...now I just let them pass....of course as they go by they get the "ya right you've got to be kidding look" but even that pays off when you see the guy pulled over down the road...anyways......to anyone that thinks street racing is exciting....take your pile of junk to the track and see you really can't doo....no matter how bad your car is......this is not to say I'm the next andretti...quite the opposite to be honest....but damn I've never had soo much fun figuring how bad I am :Þ
Aidan
5150 Autosports
15110 E. Nelson #C
Industry, Ca 91744
(626) 806-5150

www.socalracer.com

5150CRX

• some people tell me that I need help......
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx,94 teg,75 bmw 2002, 91 crx si(sorta)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
sorry i lef this out of my previous post, but my condonelences to the families....I loose sight of things when I feel heated about something
Aidan
5150 Autosports
15110 E. Nelson #C
Industry, Ca 91744
(626) 806-5150

www.socalracer.com

1g Supremacy

Street racing blows.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Track vs Street:

Track:

Official times
Safe, controlled environment
Lots of people to watch your car.
Chance to meet lots of people in a friendly environment

Street:

Cops.
Tickets
Impounded car
Possible jail time
No official times

What it costs:

Track: About 30 bucks for 3 runs

Street: Your life, other's lives. Your car, your friends, your freedom.

Track>Street.